IWC Pure Talent Friday January 27, In Elizabeth, PA.

IWC Pure Talent Friday January 27, In Elizabeth, PA.

January 16th, 2012, 5:23 pm #1

Friday January 27th, 2012 Special Belltime: 8:00 PM
Court Time Sports Center
95 Enterprise St. - Suite 100
Elizabeth, PA 15037
Click here for directions Ringside Reserved: $20.00
General Admission: $15.00
Kids Under 10 General Admission: $10.00

Every Title in IWC will be contested at Pure Talent on Friday night, January 27, 2012, at the Court Time Sports Center In Elizabeth, PA.

Just signed will be Michael Facade defending the Super Indy Championship against Matthew Justice.

The One Nighters will defend the Tag Team Championships against Tyler Stone and Dave Dimera.

Also signed is the first Super Indy XI Qualifier featuring Rickey Shane Page vs. Aaron Draven.

All that, Plus Jimmy DeMarco defending the IWC Heavyweight title against John McChesney in STEEL CAGE!!!! Plus much more to be announced!

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="360"></embed></object>

January 16th, 2012, 7:56 pm #2

outside of the McChesney/DeMarco cage match the rest of that card looks like shit. Facade has to be the most overhyped worker in the area today. The guy blows spots left and right and is so skinny he almost looks sick. Justice, Beverly and Valentino are all shitty Ohio workers too. Chuck has no idea what he's doing. Losing all his core local guys to PWX and RWA and booking skinny shit workers from out of state.

January 16th, 2012, 8:18 pm #3

who did he lose? Dean Radford? Can't really think of anyone else. Eric and Justin don't really work anywhere so I am thinking its just Radford.

January 16th, 2012, 9:42 pm #4

He hasn't lost anyone besides Radford to PWX. Who else has he lost?

January 17th, 2012, 5:51 am #5

Friday January 27th, 2012 Special Belltime: 8:00 PM
Court Time Sports Center
95 Enterprise St. - Suite 100
Elizabeth, PA 15037
Click here for directions Ringside Reserved: $20.00
General Admission: $15.00
Kids Under 10 General Admission: $10.00

Every Title in IWC will be contested at Pure Talent on Friday night, January 27, 2012, at the Court Time Sports Center In Elizabeth, PA.

Just signed will be Michael Facade defending the Super Indy Championship against Matthew Justice.

The One Nighters will defend the Tag Team Championships against Tyler Stone and Dave Dimera.

Also signed is the first Super Indy XI Qualifier featuring Rickey Shane Page vs. Aaron Draven.

All that, Plus Jimmy DeMarco defending the IWC Heavyweight title against John McChesney in STEEL CAGE!!!! Plus much more to be announced!

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="360"></embed></object>
There is no way in hell that card is worth 15 bucks and I have gone to IWC shows in the past but this is pathetic. Hentai is so washed up, even for a super midget. The Gambino's? Jimmy DeMarco? They need some fresh talent and fast. The card is a joke and I don't like PWX either so don't go there. 15 bucks? It should be 4 bucks.

January 17th, 2012, 5:52 am #6

who did he lose? Dean Radford? Can't really think of anyone else. Eric and Justin don't really work anywhere so I am thinking its just Radford.
Dean Radford is no loss, in fact, he use to run around claiming Trantula trained him when he only came to one class. Radford lies left and right.

Gabriel
Gabriel

January 17th, 2012, 6:50 am #7

There is no way in hell that card is worth 15 bucks and I have gone to IWC shows in the past but this is pathetic. Hentai is so washed up, even for a super midget. The Gambino's? Jimmy DeMarco? They need some fresh talent and fast. The card is a joke and I don't like PWX either so don't go there. 15 bucks? It should be 4 bucks.
Super Necktie is just getting what he deserves. He wants to be a modern day Napoleon and has accomplished it because he has screwed all of his buddies out of their spots. Now he runs the show and he's running it right into the ground. You should have stuck with holding a camera at least you were good at that. Chuck wake up before it's too late. Where are all your local guys? Oh, that's right someone ran them off. Where is your crop of young talent just looking to be part of IWC? That's right the local Midget King won't let that happen. If he screwed Devil and Doe what makes you think he won't screw you too? I will wait for your short response.

Branden Scott
Branden Scott

January 17th, 2012, 1:35 pm #8

I think this Friday's Iwc show is worth the money just for the cage match. Watch the Fab vs Demarco cage from Clearfield and tell me that wasn't worth $15. Remember this isn't WWE IWC can and probably will use blood. Facade vs Justice will be great as well. Both of these guys have improved so much over the past 2 years.

As far as the local talent goes whoever posted about them obviously doesn't follow the product. Tyler Stone and Dave Dimera are getting a tag title match on this show. Jason Gory is wrestling Aiden Veil which should be interesting especially with Gory playing more into his PWO character.

I don't know about Hentai screwing Devil or Doe, but he did wrestle Doe a couple months ago and they had a good match in IWC so maybe they let by gones be by gones. Check out the show maybe you will see a surprise or two.

January 17th, 2012, 8:27 pm #9

This is exactly why you should be nowhere near a wrestling promotion, unless you are buying your ticket.

January 17th, 2012, 8:51 pm #10

this is exactly why you are in your moms basement weighing 300 lbs with no job . You will die of a heart attack or diabetes before your 40 and I'l still be successful and better than you.