IWC Invitational Tryout - July 22nd

IWC Invitational Tryout - July 22nd

IWC
IWC

July 13th, 2012, 1:30 pm #1

IF YOU EVER WANTED TO WRESTLE FOR IWC, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE...

For the first time ever IWC will hold an invitational tryout for any professional wrestlers looking to get their foot in the IWC ring. On Sunday, July 22nd at the ICWA Training Facility, we will hold an invitational tryout to fill at least one spot on the IWC Proving Ground live event on July 28th.

This is for trained professional wrestlers only! We want the opportunity to take a look and see if you have what it takes to compete in the IWC. There is no cost for the tryout. All you have to do is email iwcprowrestling@gmail.com to reserve your spot. Please include a bio, references, and promo pictures. If you are selected you will be invited to the tryout on July 22nd. Further details will be included in the invitation.

IWC is looking to shake things up by bringing in some new fresh young talent. Please remember, you MUST already be at least a trained professional wrestler!

Now is your time to wrestle for western Pennsylvanias biggest and best wrestling promotion. Dont miss this rare opportunity!

July 13th, 2012, 8:38 pm #2

July 14th, 2012, 4:52 pm #3

lmao what a fucking joke this is. so guys who live hours away are supposed to come to the IWC training facility and "try out" because chuck roberts, idol, hentai and whoever else is booking this shit is too lazy or out of the loop to watch a youtube match or dvd that the guys mail to them????

July 14th, 2012, 5:05 pm #4

I saw jimmy demarco at jack's in southside last night and he was on crutches he said he had his knee scoped and that he was coming back to wrestling in september or october and he was probably going to RWA. i asked him about all this IWC young talent initative and try outs for workers to get into iwc bullshit and he played dumb like he didnt know what i was talking about and then when i told him i never go to iwc anymore only rwa he got shitty with me and told me i would never be the man my mother is fucking cunt bitch.

July 14th, 2012, 11:46 pm #5

Clearly you people are not reading this right. You are supposed to send info to Chuck and then he contacts you if you are selected for the tryout. Not everyone will just show up, you have to be selected to come to the tryout based on the info you email to Chuck.

July 14th, 2012, 11:48 pm #6

Who cares what Jimmy D. thinks. He is so bipolar, he makes my ex girlfriend look sane.

July 15th, 2012, 12:55 am #7

Any worker with an ounce of self respect would never do this. If chuck and whoever books can't be bothered to watch a match on YouTube or look into a guys background on their own that's pathetic and lazy on their part. IWC is not ROH or Dragon Gate no matter how badly Chuckie Bob wants to convince the local area that he is. So lets say a few guys from UCW, RWA or even PWX go to this and they get turned down not bcuz they aren't good enuff but cuz Chuck and his butt buddes just want to make them look bad?? If you want to give TRAINED WORKERS a shot then check out their body of work, if its up to snuff book them on a show and if then judge them in front of a real live crowd not "chuck Roberts"

And the demarco thing is complete bullshit just someone trying to smear jimmy and cause drama. Demarcos knee is fine he only quit IWC bcuz he wasn't happy wrestling there anymore or maybe wrestling in general I don't know but what's funny is all of the stuff about him being big polar and having "personal problems" that's all clearly being spread by Chuck and his flunkies. If u really know jimmy u know there's nothing wrong with him physically or mentally. He has a full time job running a construction company with his brother and is one of the nicest guys to talk to when u see him around. Sounds to me like someone is still mad he quit and wants to shit on him and disrespect him in case he goes to work for RWA or PWX. Grow up Chuck.

a guy
a guy

July 15th, 2012, 6:08 am #8

IWC needs to bring in new talent. Everyone on here always complains about the vets taking up spots. Maybe this is a start of a change of that. I see it as a good way for IWC to get fresh new faces in. Pain in the ass you have to drive out for a tryout when in all honesty I think a video would suffice but idk I see it as a good thing that a step is being taken to give all the complainers what they want.

July 15th, 2012, 6:38 pm #9

its a good opportunity to get some more locals on some future IWC cards, whether it be PWX or KSWA or somewhere else. Its not like they are charging. I am pretty sure PWX/IWC aren't on the terms they used to be as far as not allowing talent to work both or whatever.

July 16th, 2012, 5:58 pm #10

how can you properly judge a guy if hes wrestling in front of the promoter, some trainees and a booker or some shit? real workers do their best in front of REAL CROWDS whether its 10 people or 100 people. This is just a scam for chuck and IWC to degrade all the other local promotions and mock them for trying out to get into IWC and not being good enough.