IWC Fan
IWC Fan

April 21st, 2011, 3:52 am #1

Pinkie Sanchez d. Bobby Shields to advance to Super Indy X

Tyler Stone d. Will Esquire

Super Hentai d. Azrieal to retain the IWC Super Indy Title

Marshall Gambino d. Logan Shulo in a TLC Match

David R. Dimera d. Chest Flexor

Jason Gory and Michael Facade d. Louis Lyndon and Flip Kendrick to retain the IWC Tag Team Titles

Lorelei Lee d. Mia Yim

Jon Bolen, Shiima Xion, and C.A. Low d. John McChesney, Dennis Gregory, and Jimmy Vega$

April 21st, 2011, 4:07 am #2

Wait IWC had a show on wednesday?

April 21st, 2011, 10:03 am #3

C A Low needs to change his name to C A Ouch-they chopped the hell out of him
funny as hell

April 21st, 2011, 4:07 pm #4

It was a college show at one of the Penn State campuses! I think there other college show was mid week or a day other than Fri,Sat. or Sun. I'm sure they figured everyone would be high off there ass with nothing to do so let's book a show on a college campus on 420 day!

Juggy Gales
Juggy Gales

April 21st, 2011, 4:46 pm #5

Ok its generally a real bad idea to book a show at a college campus. Why? Because most college kids are either a) too busy with work/studies or b) too busy drinking and partying. Also, college kids are on a tight budget.Dropping $20 to see a bunch of people they havent heard of is probably not an option.

Sure you will get a few of the diehard wrestling fans who will check it out but thats still a very small number.

Now Im sure there have a been a few college shows that have done well but im saying in general..prepare to wrestle in front of 50 people or less

April 21st, 2011, 5:19 pm #6

you are wrong about the cash. It was free to all students with a campus ID

April 21st, 2011, 6:36 pm #7

I say it a smart move to book it mid week bc at most commuter schools...nobody sticks around on the weekend.

Easy E
Easy E

April 21st, 2011, 7:00 pm #8

you are wrong about the cash. It was free to all students with a campus ID
It should've been free given that card. Seriously?

April 21st, 2011, 7:24 pm #9

Ok its generally a real bad idea to book a show at a college campus. Why? Because most college kids are either a) too busy with work/studies or b) too busy drinking and partying. Also, college kids are on a tight budget.Dropping $20 to see a bunch of people they havent heard of is probably not an option.

Sure you will get a few of the diehard wrestling fans who will check it out but thats still a very small number.

Now Im sure there have a been a few college shows that have done well but im saying in general..prepare to wrestle in front of 50 people or less
There were like 200 there and it was a sold show. Students got in for free. Just as always on this board, people don't know what they are talking about and are just marks.

April 22nd, 2011, 3:21 am #10

Okay, I was there, and I'm a mark. Fine. But the thing about the show that sucked was that most of the people there were there to support the CA Lowe kid. It was like his extended family and some random friends and a few kids with nothing else to do on campus. The crowd was completely DEAD. It took Shulo off a 20' ladder before there was any reaction. A lot of really little kids and ditzes. And poptab belt kid, his inbred brother, and there retarded ass chants.