IWA Mng.

IWA Mng.

IWA Results From Chillicothe
IWA Results From Chillicothe

May 5th, 2012, 10:03 pm #1

Results from the GREAT Chillicothe Show last night:

It was Announced to the Crowd that NEXT month former WWE and CURRENT TNA talent, Al Snow, will be in action June 8th @ the Backstage in Chillicothe Ohio, as well as a new IWA venue on the 9th.

Onto the matches:

1) Rick Ramsey beat Charlie Brown via Pinfall. After the match Jacquelyn Hyde (the IWA Commissioner) told Charlie he has 3 more chances to win or he loses his job forever...

2) In tag Team Action The Eastern Block (Vladik Vornoff and WrathChyld) managed by Beautiful Bobby Watson, beat the Team of Link Landon and the U S Champion - David Lanning. After the Match The Eastern Block attacked Both Link And Lanning and re-injured David Lannings shoulder when Bobby Watson took a Chair repeatedly to Lanning's arm...

The Commissioner then announced that because Devon Maximus was injusred and could not defend the Cruiserweight Title, she would be setting up a match to cron a new Champion later in the show. She then called out IWA Tough Man Champ, Elliot Whitescarver and told him the Commission has desided there was to many "official" championship and that the Tough Man Title was going to be eliminated.
Whitescarver was very angry as he had just won the title from Super Oprah, but after being threatend with a fine and suspention he did hand over the belt. Perhaps it was Whitescarvers anger that caused him to blow up and then lose a match on a DQ to Storm.

To Crown A NEW Cruiserwieght Champion a 4 way match featuring Gee Gee, Jeff Halloway, Troy "Maverick" Marcum, and Jason Legend took place. Many fans considered this the match of the night. Your NEW IWA Cruiserweight Champion is GEE GEE!!!!!!!

During Intermission , Bobby Watson and the Commissioner, Jackie Hyde, presented Wild Bull Miller with a 25yr service award for his dedication to the the IWA, and Celebrated his 50th Birthday which is May 5!!

In a Battle of greats, Epic B D Feilds beat Raptor via DQ when Raptor hit the ref and got disqualified...

A battle between Former IWA Champions got heated up when "Relentless" Ron Mathis bEAT the "Franchise Player" Chris Cruit via Pinfall. After the Match Cruit attacked Mathis which led to an agreement of a Rematch next month in Chillicothe, With Ron Mathis' July Title shot for the IWA Heavyweight Championship on the line. If Cruit Wins, the title shot becomes his....

And in the Main event....

Derek Flynt accompanied by both Riot Squad members, Caitlyn Cheree and Wild Bull Miller, challenged "Wrestling's Mad Dog" and Current IWA Heavyweight Champion - Rok Wyler. After a heated Battle Rok Wyler Defeated Flynt to retain his title when the ref caught Bull Miller choking Wyler. At this point Cheree, Miller and Flynt beat on Wyler until Charlie Brown and Raptor ran in to help. Rok then challenged Flynt to a rematch in Chillicothe June 8.

Overall a GREAT night of action and Celebration for the IWA. We would like to thank all the IWA staff and athletes, as well as the fans, for making this event special.

Look for more Information and ANOTHER MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT this week from the Office of the Commissioner....

Billy Jackson
Billy Jackson

May 6th, 2012, 4:11 pm #2

Happy Birthday Bull. It won't be long and you'll catch up with me. Also, congrats on 25 years with the IWA. You ought to write a book!

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

May 8th, 2012, 2:41 pm #3

U know I have been told this before. And U know I am not scared to name names. But who the hell will proof read it for me? lol

Are U moving back Mr. Jackson?

Billy Jackson
Billy Jackson

May 8th, 2012, 6:37 pm #4

Haven't been back since I left (6 years ago) and have no intention in doing so, Unless it is to get a personal autograph on the book you are going to write. Get Bud to proof read it for you. Either him or James Buck!

May 8th, 2012, 9:31 pm #5

it'll only be 2 pages long and 1 will be a picture

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

May 9th, 2012, 10:24 am #6

Hm, over 30 years now, trained by Bull and Fred Curry, I worked with the original Sheik, Dick the Bruiser, Mighty Igor, Bobo Brazil, Louis Martinez, Crybaby Cannon, Wendy Richter, Boron Von Rachky, Ivan Koloff, Jimmy Valiant, Ken Patera, King Kong Bundy, Road Warrior Animal, Dusty Rhodes, Demolition Ax, Hacksaw Jim Dugan, Zach Gowen, Tommy Rich, Traxy Smothers, The Butcher, so on and on. I have ran a promotion for close to 25 years and have had thousands of matches myself. Ran a wrestling school before there was one on every corner. Did TV back before computer editing. I could go on but I am thinking I could do more than 2 pages. LOL

Aw, feeling the love.

BLESSINGS!

Billy Jackson
Billy Jackson

May 9th, 2012, 5:20 pm #7

I don't understand why you get so much respect on this board, Bull. lol The wrestlers you have worked with form a Who's Who of Professional Wrestling. Of course, my list is not as long or impressive as yours, but of the ones you mentioned, I also worked with Fred and Bull, The Original Sheik, Mighty Igor, BoBo Brazil, Luis Martinez, Tommy Rich, and Road Warrior Animal. Of course, The Original Sheik was my favorite. You should start a weekly post on this board about some of your experiences. That would go over well with all of your supporters. lol And if I didn't answer one of your previous questions, No, I am not planning on coming back to Columbus if I can help it.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

May 10th, 2012, 1:01 pm #8

As a rule I only post on here when I am brought up by someone else Billy, and then only if I care to listen to the drama. Which, at this point I do because I think it is funny.

Sorry to hear U are not coming back Billy. U would be a plus to any roster. Y is it U are not doing much with wrestling these days?

Billy Jackson
Billy Jackson

May 10th, 2012, 8:08 pm #9

LOL.. My age, and I have had some health issues. I guess the two go hand in hand. Wait until you turn 60! Seriosuly, write the book. And don't have anyone proof read it. That would make it all the more interesting. Hope you are gearing up for a great summer!

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

May 11th, 2012, 1:00 pm #10

Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hope they are nothing to sevear. I just turned 50 myself. So I hear ya Billy.