IWA MIDWEST- HUGE CARD!

IWA MIDWEST- HUGE CARD!

May 26th, 2012, 2:06 am #1

**DAVEY RICHARDS SEMINAR** Prior to the show there will be a 2 hour training seminar with Davey Richards. The cost of the seminar, if purchased in advance, is $35... the day of the show, it will be $40. Links to purchase the seminar as well as advanced tickets can be found at www.iwamidwest.com.

Smart Mark Video will be on hand to film this spectacular show, and IWA MW has put together the dynamic duo of the hardcore chair swingin' freak, Axl Rotten, and the human wrestling encyclopedia, Mike Zee, as their very own commentary team!! Axl will offer the color while Mike will be giving you play by play!

NO indy wrestling fan will want to miss this!

IWA Midwest Presents
UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE
Saturday June 16
Bellevue Plaza
323 Bellevue Ave.
Bellevue IL, 61604

Doors open at 6:30 pm central time, Belltime at 7:30
Front Row tickets: $15
General Admission tickets: $10
Kids tickets: $7

Matches announced so far.....

FIRST TIME ANYWHERE
Masada vs Davey Richards

First Time Ever
Kyle O'Reiley vs Drake Younger

First Time Ever
BJ Whitmer vs. Chrisjen Hayme

First Time Singles
Michael Elgin vs. Christian Able

Grudge Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs Jack Thriller

2 out of 3 Falls Match
Bucky Collins vs Oliver Caine

Texas Death Match
Ian Rotten vs Matt Tremont

Four Corners of Pain
Markus Crane vs. Damian Payne

Serenity vs. Thunderkitty

May 27th, 2012, 12:18 am #2

9 matches and two hardcore ass bullshit ass garbage matches and no tag matches? And shitty ads?

BestMistyEVER
BestMistyEVER

May 28th, 2012, 3:18 am #3

Ummm... how many matches do you want? 9 matches, in my opinion, is pretty solid for an indy show. Not too many, so that it doesn't last forever, but enough that the crowd gets their money's worth... Shitty ads? Wtf? And IWA has always been a company that had something to offer every fan. The banner for this very site has Bran Damage and Drake pictured, both bloody. If you don't like hardcore, take these matches as an opportunity for a smoke break. I'm not sure I get what your complaint is. There are top indy stars on the card, such as Davey Richards and Jimmy Jacobs, a couple hardcore matches, a girls match... and there's a complaint of no tag matches? Who are you, Teddy Long? (LOL.)

May 28th, 2012, 4:45 am #4

Misty had an open sexual reltionship with Ian Rotten, don't believe me, see Ian's Youtube shoot. There goes all of your credibility if you found him sexually attractive.

BestMistyEVER
BestMistyEVER

May 28th, 2012, 7:02 pm #5

LOLOLOL what difference does that make? I don't need credibility to post a card on a message board, I'm just putting it out there. Don't come if you don't want to. Sheesh. Look up the website/facebook groups and the show is all over the place.

May 29th, 2012, 3:45 pm #6

how can anybody have sex with that dude? male, female, goat, dog, fuck that!

May 29th, 2012, 4:26 pm #7

I'd eat Misty's pussy all day.

BestMistyEVER
BestMistyEVER

May 29th, 2012, 5:47 pm #8

Ha

self respect
self respect

May 29th, 2012, 9:10 pm #9

come on guys, how desperate do u have to be...

May 29th, 2012, 9:50 pm #10

Desperate for what? Not sure what you mean.