IWA East Coast Tuesday July 12th Nitro WV

IWA East Coast Tuesday July 12th Nitro WV

July 5th, 2011, 7:34 pm #1

Low Ki Vs Necrobutcher, Chris Hero defends the IWA East Coast Heavyweight title against Sami Callihan, Mickie Knuckles vs Brittany Force, Baka Gaijin vs Irish Airbourne, The Murder Junkies get their shot at the tag titles against The In Crowd. Special Meet & Greet @ 7pm $5 w/ticket Purchase!

July 5th, 2011, 8:21 pm #2

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 6th, 2011, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 5th, 2011, 9:30 pm #3

wow you back yard kids have nothing to do but get on the internet and knock all the good workers

Fantasia
Fantasia

July 6th, 2011, 12:17 am #4

Uh, workers? Really? Really? Workers? Uh, ok. You go on believin' that and Santa Claus will be waiting at the concession stand. Workers? Damn! Webster's just called bullshit on that one.

July 6th, 2011, 2:03 am #5

um, who are you saying isn't a worker?

July 6th, 2011, 5:57 am #6

Chris Hero is about to go to WWE, yeah he is really terrible, Sammi Calihan is 1 of the top Indy Talents in the US, Irish Airborne is beyond amazing, Necro, Pondo and 2 Tuff Tony are booked all over the world, Mickie Knuckles has been in TNA/Impact, and if it wasnt for a Leg Injury, she would still be there, and is still 1 of the top Woman in wrestling today, and if you think Low Ki sucks, then you truly know jack shit about wrestling.

July 6th, 2011, 1:54 pm #7

my point exactly now yarder tht wants to talk crap back to the back yard
if you wanna see a good show come out to IWA East coast

arl
arl

July 6th, 2011, 6:04 pm #8

pondo, 2 tuff tony, and necro butcher might get booked all over the world, but there not good wrestlers, ive watched them all work, (except for tony) and they do nothing for me. low ki isnt bad, but he shouldnt be in the main event, and deffinetly not against necro butcher. you all will comment on this saying "BUT BUT PONDO HAS BEEN BOOKED IN JAPAN!!! EVERYONE KNOWS NECRO BUTCHER!!! everyone knows george bush to, but does that make him a good president, no. mickie knuckles was in TNA big deal, TNA sucks, this show might not be half bad, but you all make it out to be Wrestlemania III when its some indy show that will draw 150 at best

July 6th, 2011, 6:52 pm #9

and after this show everyone will be asking when the next one is..

"oh, we don't know when pondo is going to be available" (like he does anything else)
"pondo moved away from the charleston area so it's harder to hold shows there" (but he can get to detroit weekly)
"there is no air conditioning in the building and it'll be too hot" (we don't have the money to book actual good wrestlers)

after this show there will be no money again and iwa might run again by christmas

July 6th, 2011, 7:17 pm #10

Damn what or who do you want on a indy card?
Hell i don't go to any of the indys(waste of cash)but i just might drive the 45 min. and bring the kids on this one.