IWA East Coast Masters Of Pain 2012 results

IWA East Coast Masters Of Pain 2012 results

IWA East Coast
IWA East Coast

July 24th, 2012, 4:13 am #1

IWA: East Coast-Masters Of Pain 2012 @ Skateland in Campbells Creek, WV July 21, 2012
First Round
Danny Havoc defeated Ron Mathis in a Blackhawk Down Match
Matt Tremont defeated Devon Moore in a Not So Friendly Skies Match
Viper defeated MadMan Pondo in a WV Power Outage Match
Masada defeated Spydar Boodrow in a Nightmare On Campbells Creek Match

Second Round
Matt Tremont defeated Danny Havok in a Fans Bring The Weapons Match

Masada defeated Viper in a Panes In The Glass Match

Non-tournament match
TJ Phillips defeated Smokey C in a Not Your Moms Leftovers Match

Finals
Matt Tremont defeated Masada in a Double Hell Match to become the 2012 Master Of Pain.

T BONE
T BONE

July 24th, 2012, 6:57 am #2

this show great...the most fun i've had at a show in years! all the workers busted their asses sat.night! even the tj phillips vs smokey c match was damn good..i think ron mathis stepped up & did a great job & viper vs masada was brutal & in my oppinion was match of the night! the building was packed & drew fans from several different states.
now im sure there are going to be sum haters/asshole's bashing the show,iwa e.c.,deatch matches,ect...because there always is !.............so go ahead & talk ur shit cause the masters of pain 2012 took it to the limit & knocked it out of the park!

July 24th, 2012, 10:10 am #3

So who got the most color? Did the most fucked up spot, took the biggest bump? I couldn't go and I really wanted to but I can wait for the DVD so I gotta know

July 24th, 2012, 1:01 pm #4

id say viper got the most color.....devon moore took a leap off an air lift scaffold....tremont took the worst bumps in the finals when he hit the barbed wire ropes & they broke causeing him to land on his head(nasty bump) then once he got his shit together took 2 more through barbedwire boards & more.....the dvd should be awsome...iwa ec returns to nitro,wv in sept.featuring matt hardy

July 28th, 2012, 5:00 am #5

viper vs masada & matt tremont vs masada