Is GRAVER saving RWA?

Is GRAVER saving RWA?

July 16th, 2012, 6:12 pm #1

Is the son of thunder, all natural and pennsylvanias own version of Sean Walan the man behind saving RWA from going distinct? I work closely with several producers in RWA and hear Ken Downs and Derek are huge on Mr. Gravers talents.

Already for the new year a feud with Mitchell, a large angle with Shane Taylor and could be the next brwak out star to go to TNA or RWA in 2015.

family man insider
family man insider

July 16th, 2012, 6:13 pm #2

Break out and go to ROH.

July 16th, 2012, 6:16 pm #3

PLEASE tell me i'm not the only guy who laughed his ass off at "RWA Producers" PLEASE!

July 16th, 2012, 6:27 pm #4

G Raver and Jimmy Nutts are both huge at RWA. They both put on good shows and get a huge pop out of the curtain.

July 16th, 2012, 6:48 pm #5

Is the son of thunder, all natural and pennsylvanias own version of Sean Walan the man behind saving RWA from going distinct? I work closely with several producers in RWA and hear Ken Downs and Derek are huge on Mr. Gravers talents.

Already for the new year a feud with Mitchell, a large angle with Shane Taylor and could be the next brwak out star to go to TNA or RWA in 2015.
I don't think RWA is going "distinct" with or without Raver.

July 16th, 2012, 7:45 pm #6

G Raver and Jimmy Nutts are both huge at RWA. They both put on good shows and get a huge pop out of the curtain.
When is derek gonna stop using those arrogant ohio fucks? We have enough talent here in pa to stop using those tards. They are rude and egotistical

July 16th, 2012, 7:49 pm #7

I hear Kato may run Altoona???? Can ohio boys even work lol???!!!!!

July 16th, 2012, 7:53 pm #8

The kid who does commentary?? LOL Horrible.. Hes trying so HARD TO BE MARVELOUS MATT BISH... BISH IS A LEGIT WORKER. AND A PRPFESSIONAL. PROOF WATCH UCW DDTV ETC....

July 16th, 2012, 7:55 pm #9

I don't think RWA is going "distinct" with or without Raver.
Best thing to happen in RWA What the past 6 years???!!!!!

July 16th, 2012, 7:58 pm #10

I hear Kato may run Altoona???? Can ohio boys even work lol???!!!!!
Hell no the boyz from ohio politic to get where they are and not cuz they are any good. Thye are ruining rwa. It was decent. Can u name one of em who's worth a shit? I cant