INDY WEB MASTER!

INDY WEB MASTER!

December 25th, 2010, 1:28 am #1

Since it's okay that other people say guys are fags, touch kids & leave this shit up why don't we do a little research on You?

From what I hear you will be getting ARRESTED

December 25th, 2010, 2:16 am #2

Newman you do hit on lil kids remember the 15 yr old girl you was jitting on in state college and you do piss around lil kids on peopls bags at thunder in the valley don't be pissed when people call you out for it. You don't even know who the web master is so nice try.

December 25th, 2010, 6:32 am #3

Since it's okay that other people say guys are fags, touch kids & leave this shit up why don't we do a little research on You?

Since it's okay that other people say guys are fags,

````````so studd, and surprisingly yes, this is the studd, like everybody didnt already know that, what are you 5 years old? i thought people were adults here, that most likely wouldnt care if somebody called them a fag. i sure dont. i have left everything up that was ever said about me, from being called a fag, a douchbag, you calling me bro, to whatever. im sorry i thought you would be used to being called many things by now and that being called a fag wouldnt hurt your feelings. my bad.

touch kids & leave this shit up

```````for touching kids well as far as i know i have deleted anything like that unless you were convicted of it. meaning yes, i have deleted stuff saying you were a kid toucher before. not recently, but if there was something stating that i would have, unless i missed it. but if i see it i will delete it. i odnt believe that things should be made up about people, especially when there are so many truths about them.

why don't we do a little research on You?

``````````if all you have to do on christmas eve is think about me, well i kinda feel sorry for you. but go for it.

````````damn thats news to me. but thanks for letting me know. and since its coming from such a credible source i guess ill have to pack my bags and go on the run. but seriously, ill prove my point. i will go ahead and leave up your defamatory statement of bullshit, because i simply dont care what you have to say. and even though it would probably be worth some jail time, no i wont be arrested for beating your face in. you dont piss me off in the least. your pathetic. its not even funny anymore.

``````i run a wrestling message board and you actually took the time on christmas eve to try and piss me off? seriously? my god get a life already. plan out your wrestling show and do whatever else you want but please stop hanging from my nuts, and thinking about me doing sexual acts. i dont know you, want to know you, and like i said before if you run a wrestling show or kill youself i could care less. actually i think killing yourself would probably be the better thing. i dont go to wrestling shows in this area, so i dont care and i especially dont comment on stuff i havnet seen, or plan on seeing, so trust me you wont see my commenting on anything you do anytime soon.

`````but after this what you also wont be seeing here is anything to do with you, your wrestling fed etc. im done with you. this a board about wrestling feds, and you obviously cant get that through your head. its not about me, or anybody else. i take my time running this place to help out indy feds and indy wrestlers that get little recognition for what they do, and if you cant appreciate that, thats fine. im deleteing any posts about you now, any posts about you in the future, and if i have to take further steps i will do that as well.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

December 25th, 2010, 2:57 pm #4

na,na,na,na, hey ,hey, hey, good bye!!!!

December 25th, 2010, 3:29 pm #5

ban this faggot and be done with it already. he is ruining the experience on this message board for a lot of us.

December 25th, 2010, 9:52 pm #6

Newman you do hit on lil kids remember the 15 yr old girl you was jitting on in state college and you do piss around lil kids on peopls bags at thunder in the valley don't be pissed when people call you out for it. You don't even know who the web master is so nice try.
Indy webmaster says its this kid posting, I can tell you just by the posts its some of the aon workers who are writing this crap & making up stuff.. Corey is a good guy, has always been nice to everyone, worked tons of shows, has tons of friends in this business. I think he should call the police, you boys in AON are going way, way over the line w/these posts and trying to dirty him up. Awful!

December 25th, 2010, 9:54 pm #7

Since it's okay that other people say guys are fags,

````````so studd, and surprisingly yes, this is the studd, like everybody didnt already know that, what are you 5 years old? i thought people were adults here, that most likely wouldnt care if somebody called them a fag. i sure dont. i have left everything up that was ever said about me, from being called a fag, a douchbag, you calling me bro, to whatever. im sorry i thought you would be used to being called many things by now and that being called a fag wouldnt hurt your feelings. my bad.

touch kids & leave this shit up

```````for touching kids well as far as i know i have deleted anything like that unless you were convicted of it. meaning yes, i have deleted stuff saying you were a kid toucher before. not recently, but if there was something stating that i would have, unless i missed it. but if i see it i will delete it. i odnt believe that things should be made up about people, especially when there are so many truths about them.

why don't we do a little research on You?

``````````if all you have to do on christmas eve is think about me, well i kinda feel sorry for you. but go for it.

````````damn thats news to me. but thanks for letting me know. and since its coming from such a credible source i guess ill have to pack my bags and go on the run. but seriously, ill prove my point. i will go ahead and leave up your defamatory statement of bullshit, because i simply dont care what you have to say. and even though it would probably be worth some jail time, no i wont be arrested for beating your face in. you dont piss me off in the least. your pathetic. its not even funny anymore.

``````i run a wrestling message board and you actually took the time on christmas eve to try and piss me off? seriously? my god get a life already. plan out your wrestling show and do whatever else you want but please stop hanging from my nuts, and thinking about me doing sexual acts. i dont know you, want to know you, and like i said before if you run a wrestling show or kill youself i could care less. actually i think killing yourself would probably be the better thing. i dont go to wrestling shows in this area, so i dont care and i especially dont comment on stuff i havnet seen, or plan on seeing, so trust me you wont see my commenting on anything you do anytime soon.

`````but after this what you also wont be seeing here is anything to do with you, your wrestling fed etc. im done with you. this a board about wrestling feds, and you obviously cant get that through your head. its not about me, or anybody else. i take my time running this place to help out indy feds and indy wrestlers that get little recognition for what they do, and if you cant appreciate that, thats fine. im deleteing any posts about you now, any posts about you in the future, and if i have to take further steps i will do that as well.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

I myself, will copy & print this out and turn it to the police. Your little indy board is trash! Keep saying it's Cory posting when it's not! I stick up for him, cause like many other people they write BS about people on here its not true!!

December 26th, 2010, 12:13 am #8

He can tell who is posting based on IP addresses... they change but very rarely... and even if they dont, its not gonna be hard to figure out that if your ip address today is xxx.yyy.zzz.27 and tomorrow its xxx.yyy.zzz.49, either your neighbor is your boyfriend and has the same ISP as you, or its you posting from the same computer... also, depending on how advanced the information is he gets, its possible just by your visit that he knows the city you post from, the browser you use, what version of that browser it is, your operating system, the name that was given to your pc, the site that you were on right before you came here, and COUNTLESS other amounts of information...

Just sayin...

Merry Christmas to all.

December 26th, 2010, 12:59 am #9

I myself, will copy & print this out and turn it to the police. Your little indy board is trash! Keep saying it's Cory posting when it's not! I stick up for him, cause like many other people they write BS about people on here its not true!!
Might just have that underage girl that he was soliciting sex to go to the police and file a report Megans law takes nice pics. Hello my name is ----- ------ and I am a registered sex offender. Plus what would the cops do but laugh their asses off and give us a call and say please stop picking on Corey. You guys are hilarious.

December 26th, 2010, 1:35 am #10

god, if Newman is not banned...what does it take to get banned? GEEZ. SO unprofessional. Go figure.