Indy show in Altoona?

Indy show in Altoona?

June 11th, 2012, 2:25 pm #1

I've been hearing some buzz about a show that's going to be at the Jaffa Mosque in Altoona in the fall, anyone have any information on who is running this?

June 11th, 2012, 2:31 pm #2

Only your noise Cory,Nobody cares stick with Damien Lee you got stiffed CLOWN.......

June 11th, 2012, 7:18 pm #3

Nobody will be running the Jaffa unless something changes big time with there staff. Unless its a big fed like the WWE they are not letting anyone hold a wrestling event there. That is straight from the Jaffa. I was trying to work out a deal with them a few years ago and the show was a benefit for the Shriner's Hospital and they still would not allow the event there. Trust me I was willing to pay the price if they would of let me have a show there, because I had quite a few larger sponsors from Altoona lined up to sponsor the event.

June 11th, 2012, 10:06 pm #4

I've been hearing some buzz about a show that's going to be at the Jaffa Mosque in Altoona in the fall, anyone have any information on who is running this?
macho man knock offs and t shirt wearing all around. they maybe drew 150. good luck in the jaffa . it holds 4000 and you wont put 400 in it. oh and the venue isnt paid or booked for wrestling.http://www.jaffashrine.org/upcomingevents.html

June 12th, 2012, 1:11 am #5

No put probably get over 1000.....No shit they dont update it everyday lol

June 12th, 2012, 1:11 am #6

macho man knock offs and t shirt wearing all around. they maybe drew 150. good luck in the jaffa . it holds 4000 and you wont put 400 in it. oh and the venue isnt paid or booked for wrestling.http://www.jaffashrine.org/upcomingevents.html
No put probably get over 1000.....No shit they dont update it everyday lol

June 12th, 2012, 6:17 am #7

Cause if they dont Kess Jason and that 30 pound black kid are gonna bring AON back to town. Thats all we need.

June 12th, 2012, 6:44 am #8

That's the truth & it will be in the summer of 2012 with Kess, Xman, ISP, Fat Fairway, psycho, and a few others.

June 12th, 2012, 2:20 pm #9

Maybe they will actually have gear this time. The only guys with gear moved on, maybe they will take the hint?

June 12th, 2012, 6:41 pm #10

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 12th, 2012, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.