I Just Don't Understand

I Just Don't Understand

Ken Bouchard
Ken Bouchard

August 9th, 2012, 2:38 pm #1

Before I continue... I know I will get heat for this post, I believe one can not post on here without getting bashed, but I would like to point out I wish no one ill will.

Now, with that pointless statement said, I have a question that has been bugging me for some time. Why do feds worry more about bashing other feds then actually promoting their fed on this message board?

Yes, I work for AON and yes I know the backlash I will get for it. I just figured that wrestling is Sports Entertainment correct? Why can't we focus on the entertainment part more than the bashing and degrading of others?

AON, PPW, KCW, DCW, Covey Pro, Etc... I respect everyone in this business. I respect those who work hard and give their all to entertain the fans. Thank you for your time.

August 9th, 2012, 3:03 pm #2

Ken your in a legit back yard fed buddy, get trained. will be no more bashing. When will AON RUN Altoona??

August 9th, 2012, 3:41 pm #3

Before I continue... I know I will get heat for this post, I believe one can not post on here without getting bashed, but I would like to point out I wish no one ill will.

Now, with that pointless statement said, I have a question that has been bugging me for some time. Why do feds worry more about bashing other feds then actually promoting their fed on this message board?

Yes, I work for AON and yes I know the backlash I will get for it. I just figured that wrestling is Sports Entertainment correct? Why can't we focus on the entertainment part more than the bashing and degrading of others?

AON, PPW, KCW, DCW, Covey Pro, Etc... I respect everyone in this business. I respect those who work hard and give their all to entertain the fans. Thank you for your time.
I just figured that wrestling is Sports Entertainment correct?

......NO! Wrestling is wrestling. McMahon calls his garbage "Sports Entertainment" which is NOT wrestling.

August 9th, 2012, 4:16 pm #4

well that is because it is a bunch of men involved. With their egos blown up like hot air balloons and acting like baboons beating their chests and name calling. Who ever talks the most has got to be right..... and that is why their will always be bashing bottom line! There will never be a "hey good job!" ooooh and let me help you along with what you're reply will be to me... rat, bitch,.... whatever small minded thing you can come up with, don't bother because it doesn't affect me at all

; ) have a nice day fellas!

August 9th, 2012, 8:42 pm #5

i like your question here is a good statement i am a fan. almost all of you are never going to the wwe or tna roh your just going to be local guys until you quit. yea i also bash people and get it back. i think everyone needs to get get the dick out of there asses and maybe work together help each other out and and why do certain promoters hate each other they are in the same dam business

August 9th, 2012, 10:25 pm #6

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ken Bouchard
Ken Bouchard

August 9th, 2012, 11:30 pm #7

first, to answer "What Is PPW?" that is Pheonix Pro Wrestling.

I know weither AON is considered "Backyard" or not, that fact remains I hold no grudges or ill will to any promoter or any talent. Will I take critisism? Sure! Advice? Definately! I just won't bash anyone for doing what it is they love. I personally love watching Indy Wrestling either online or in person. Sebastian from KCW use to be a favorite of mine.

Call me crazy, untalented, or even a "Yardtard", but I love what I do and will continue to do so! I will also continue to, well, eventually promote events on here. I mean that is what this board is for right? For fans to know what is new, what is coming up?

Thank you for the honest responses, I was surprised I didn't get bashed as much as I planned. Keep going strong! Keep filling the seats with fans! Keep doing what it is you love!!

Re: I Just Don't Understand
Re: I Just Don't Understand

August 10th, 2012, 12:30 am #8

i like your question here is a good statement i am a fan. almost all of you are never going to the wwe or tna roh your just going to be local guys until you quit. yea i also bash people and get it back. i think everyone needs to get get the dick out of there asses and maybe work together help each other out and and why do certain promoters hate each other they are in the same dam business

..........HA HA HA HA I LOVE IT. Look, it took a FAN to tell it like it is. GREAT JOB!!!

August 10th, 2012, 2:40 am #9

that was my comment i thought i put my name with it guess i didnt sorry

August 10th, 2012, 2:42 am #10

Re: I Guess That Is That