Hybrid Results?

Hybrid Results?

December 5th, 2010, 4:26 am #1

Who has em?

December 5th, 2010, 5:16 am #2

If you want results this soon after a show ends, then maybe you should get off your lazy ass and go support the promotion!

December 5th, 2010, 6:22 am #3

Why don't you get on your knees and open up. I live on the west coast you idiot. Am i flying to every indyshow i want to goto. I don't think so.

December 5th, 2010, 12:23 pm #4

Honestly, I don't care where you live. If you expect to get results that quick, then you should go support the promotion! And as far as "get on my knees", I have never been to a Hybrid show in my life. It's the whole point if you want to know something about a promotion, THEN GO TO THEIR SHOW! Otherwise, to be completely honest, you are not worth a damn thing to the promotion or its fans because you are too cheap to go support the promotion!

December 5th, 2010, 12:59 pm #5

Theory Of Evolution: Desperate Measures
Saturday, December 4, 2010
5.) The H3RD (Tommy Treznik, Facade, Raven) def. Tommy Dreamer, Billy Taylor, Marion Fontaine
4.) Pinkie Sanchez def. Russ Myers
3.) Eric Ryan def. Dave Cole
2.) Jason Gory & Austin Manix def. Cameron Skyy & GQ, Flip Kendrick & Johnny Cockstrong
1). Louis Lyndon def. Johnny Gargano

December 5th, 2010, 3:47 pm #6

5 matches?

December 5th, 2010, 6:28 pm #7

yeah only five matches Myke Quest was injured and taken out of the title match with Fontaine.A title match was announced for their next show on Jan 28th and that they are searching for an "international" contender and want to hear from the fans as to who they would like that to be.
This was the first wrestling show period that Ive been able to get to since the Flair appearance at IWC and Im glad I picked this show to get me going again.
1.Gargano and Lyndon was in my book match of the night.Real solid back and forth match.
2.Jason Gory & Austin Manix def. Cameron Skyy & GQ, Flip Kendrick & Johnny Cockstrong This match in my opinion was the worst of the night.But only because the rest were pretty damn good.GQ turning on Skyy was abit predictable but oh well.And sorry but I once thought the Canadian Bad Boy was the only local indy guy that I would seriously not like to watch at all but Johnny Cockstrong has got to be right there too.This was although the first time Ive seen him so Im willing to give him one more chance. 3.) Eric Ryan def. Dave Cole 2nd best of the night.First time seeing either live.Only exposure tio Ryan has been PWO tv and boy they are misusing him.He looked amazing in this match.His moonsault plancha into the crowd was sweet.And Cole's attack afterwards was also well done.

newlondonfan
newlondonfan

December 5th, 2010, 6:44 pm #8

4.) Pinkie Sanchez def. Russ Myers Another solid match Sanchez is damn good.Also he is pretty damn over.
5.The H3RD and Raven vs Fontaine/Billy Taylor and Tommy Dreamer Pretty good brawl with of course the weapons coming to play.The H3RD getting the win was something I didnt see coming but hey thats cool.Afterwards the lights go out and when they come on Christian Faith is in the ring making his return after almost a year away.Clearing house of the H3RD with a wicked running toss of Facade through a standing table in the corner.Then he unmasked and announced that Christian is dead and he will now go by his real name with I remember was Ricky somethig but the rest escaped in the noise last night.

The A Team was supposed to be in the tag match to make it a 4 way but they were said to have had car trouble on the PA turnpike.
Fontaine requested to be in the main event and Taylor and Dreamer came to the ring before the matches to allow it.On a personal note I have never been a fan of Fontaine fom nwhat Ive seen on PWO but after just one live show he has won me over.
I believe Raven was a little upset in the main he used a terrible stop sign prop weapon that made not even the slightest noise when it made contact.
After the show Raven,Cockstrong,gargano and Gory and Taylor signed at the merchandise table and in something that was just great Dreamer only came out to the guard rail and signed and took pix for free.Never had any name do that before other than AJ Styles and when I got his at CAPW he wasnt the name that he is now.
Overall really enjoyed myself and will go again.
NEW LONDON FAN

RK
RK

December 5th, 2010, 8:30 pm #9

Honestly, I don't care where you live. If you expect to get results that quick, then you should go support the promotion! And as far as "get on my knees", I have never been to a Hybrid show in my life. It's the whole point if you want to know something about a promotion, THEN GO TO THEIR SHOW! Otherwise, to be completely honest, you are not worth a damn thing to the promotion or its fans because you are too cheap to go support the promotion!
You pick on someone who wants toknow the results but theyliveon the west coast. I don't care who you are . I didn't go to Hybrid because I went to WAR. You should have went to the Hubrid show since you pick on others but yet you didn't go yourself thats so petty and juvenile.

December 5th, 2010, 8:54 pm #10

well you went to a WAR show so who the fuck are you to talk shit on anyone?