HKW presents "WWE's Tarver vs THE PRESIDENT" this Friday April 6th at 7:30!!!!

HKW presents "WWE's Tarver vs THE PRESIDENT" this Friday April 6th at 7:30!!!!

HKW STAFF
HKW STAFF

April 3rd, 2012, 6:28 pm #1

Former WWE Superstar/Former HKW Heavyweight Champion Michael Tarver accepts a challenge from the "President of Professional Wrestling" Lamont Action Williams in our Main Event THIS FRIDAY April 6th at Belinda's (9613 Madison Ave. Cleveland, Ohio) with a doors opening up 7:30PM. Adults are $15 and Kids are just $5 for this Huge Event. This event is so huge that Hard Knock Wrestling is holding another event the next week for FREE to all fans that attend this event. THAT'S 2 Events for the price of one.

Tickets are $15 at the door for adults and $5 for kids. To purchase tickets in advance for ONLY $10 please follow the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... b71ef37df3

Also in Action:

...and many more

We are MORE THEN JUST MOVES.....We are a MOVEMENT!!
Hard Knock Wrestling (Est 2003)

April 3rd, 2012, 8:08 pm #2

Volcano? THE Volcano from Colt Cabana's $5 Wrestling "Road Trip: Cleveland"?

April 3rd, 2012, 9:16 pm #3

I wonder if any news sites will pick up on Michael "I hate John Cena" Tarver being on a show in Cleveland with 30 people in the crowd while AIW draws their usual packed house?

April 3rd, 2012, 9:28 pm #4

Total combined crowds 200 or less. AIW will have slightly more people.

April 3rd, 2012, 10:18 pm #5

you aint black, you aint booked

Jevon
Jevon

April 4th, 2012, 5:42 pm #6

"I wonder if any news sites will pick up on Michael "I hate John Cena" Tarver being on a show in Cleveland with 30 people in the crowd while AIW draws their usual packed house?"

Last show HKW had with Tarver drew like 250 people but you would know that if you got your nose out of biggins Asscrack.

"U aint black, u aint booked"

As a black fan this offends me because they are the only show that actually use local talent no matter then color.

From what I see and heard

Unless you do 7 Super Kicks in a match, a bunch of flippy spots or hang-out/drink with THorne then you AINT booked for AIW.

April 4th, 2012, 6:12 pm #7

....or if you're are not from Chikara, you're not booked. Let's not forget Colt the only reason he is booked is because Biggins and Thorne mark out for CM Punk.

HKW Staff
HKW Staff

April 4th, 2012, 6:17 pm #8

Former WWE Superstar/Former HKW Heavyweight Champion Michael Tarver accepts a challenge from the "President of Professional Wrestling" Lamont Action Williams in our Main Event THIS FRIDAY April 6th at Belinda's (9613 Madison Ave. Cleveland, Ohio) with a doors opening up 7:30PM. Adults are $15 and Kids are just $5 for this Huge Event. This event is so huge that Hard Knock Wrestling is holding another event the next week for FREE to all fans that attend this event. THAT'S 2 Events for the price of one.

Tickets are $15 at the door for adults and $5 for kids. To purchase tickets in advance for ONLY $10 please follow the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... b71ef37df3

Also in Action:

...and many more

We are MORE THEN JUST MOVES.....We are a MOVEMENT!!
Hard Knock Wrestling (Est 2003)
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

HKW OFFICE
HKW OFFICE

April 4th, 2012, 6:23 pm #9

Commissioner Darren Davenport will not be at this event due to contractual obligations. As a result, the Interim Commisioner for this event will be.....

"Manager of the Stars" Manuel Antonio Rodeiguez(and Campaign Manager of Lamont Action Williams)....

April 4th, 2012, 8:40 pm #10

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Nice promo lol I think I'm might check you guys out