Heres a story for everybody.

Heres a story for everybody.

Jenny gave Forest Aids
Jenny gave Forest Aids

August 9th, 2012, 9:38 pm #1

This doesnt involve anybody, fed, working, or all the above but i feel my story should be posted because if it wasnt for a simple wrestling hold, maybe i wouldnt be breathing.

Story starts with me making a weekend night stand with this chick and i deff got what i asked for. Was it what i hoped for? HELL NO! While fuckin her she started choking me. Thoughts because i was high runs through my head like AM I being raped? LOL no joke. Her grip was cornbread strong. Maybe retard strong. The world may never know but i had to arm drag this bitch off of me and my dick. By the time i did that idk how long she was choking me or any detail other than im still tapping it for all shes worth. An hour not a whole weeked! lol but am i wrong for the arm drag? Am i wrong for not going to a show and introducing her to the whole locker room cuz God knows, she has the potienal of being a ring rat.

August 10th, 2012, 12:50 am #2

wow and i thought ive seen everything on this site till now lol. Good luck dude

August 10th, 2012, 3:42 am #3

Yes Dan Sandwich start bringing her to shows. The rest of the boys would like to meet her!!

August 10th, 2012, 4:23 am #4

Ickle Me Pickle Me Tickle Me too went to a wrestling show in a flying shoe. Hurrah What fun WOOOO said Ickle Me Pickle Me Tickle Me too. Ickle Me Pickle Me Tickle Me too had a 3way with a ring rat and went on Maury to find out who was the father! TRUE STORY!

August 10th, 2012, 4:56 am #5

This doesnt involve anybody, fed, working, or all the above but i feel my story should be posted because if it wasnt for a simple wrestling hold, maybe i wouldnt be breathing.

Story starts with me making a weekend night stand with this chick and i deff got what i asked for. Was it what i hoped for? HELL NO! While fuckin her she started choking me. Thoughts because i was high runs through my head like AM I being raped? LOL no joke. Her grip was cornbread strong. Maybe retard strong. The world may never know but i had to arm drag this bitch off of me and my dick. By the time i did that idk how long she was choking me or any detail other than im still tapping it for all shes worth. An hour not a whole weeked! lol but am i wrong for the arm drag? Am i wrong for not going to a show and introducing her to the whole locker room cuz God knows, she has the potienal of being a ring rat.
hell nah nigga..u waznt wrong ..bitches be trippin hard sumtimes & sumtimes u jus gotta arm drag a bitch! so keep yo game tite playa n keep on,keepin on

August 10th, 2012, 8:21 pm #6

This thread sums up the mentality of the independent wrestler in our area, it's disgusting. Did you ever think that children might come here to look up wrestling results? This isn't even fit for grown adults, let alone children. This board should be shut down for allowing this to be posted. I have lost all respect for the independent groups around here. The language that is used here, twitter, and face book by the wrestlers in this area is usually only found in gutters and street gangs. It's absolutely appalling.

August 11th, 2012, 3:58 pm #7

Then log off jackass!

August 11th, 2012, 8:27 pm #8

Then log off jackass!

........Point proven, let me guess, someone had to help you with this moronic response. Like I said, another point on how "this sums up the mentality of the independent wrestlers in our area" Well, I should emphasize MOST of them anyway. There are SOME out there that have intelligence, and knows how to wrestle. Of course, present quoted person NOT included.

August 13th, 2012, 3:17 am #9

I dont think small children come on here to find results. GIVE ME A BREAK LADY OR WHATEVER YOU ARE... A good parent would monitor what their children do on the internet....Get outta here

August 13th, 2012, 5:10 pm #10

Oh, since when are you GOD of the internet? Also, if a child is on a wrestling web site he shouldn't have to be monitored. See how moronic you thoughts are? No! Of course not. This is a public forum, you HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME TO LEAVE!!!!!! How's this, I will tell all my friends and neighbors not to go to ANY INDY wrestling events, because of the RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, IGNORANT indy wrestlers for Ohio, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania. You creeps are NASTY SLOBS. You don't deserve our hard earned money. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!!!!