Here is your chance.......

Here is your chance.......

Deven Michaels
Deven Michaels

August 14th, 2011, 6:18 am #1

I have written a book and I want your thoughts, opinions, and stories about me for in the first few pages. I don't care if they are good or bad as long as they are honest. If there is a name left with the post it will be used in the book, if there is no name left I may or may not use the post, but if I do, I will make up a name. So lets here.

Deven

August 14th, 2011, 6:25 am #2

you have got to be fucking kidding me, not this guy again.

August 14th, 2011, 7:18 am #3

"Please do not read this piece of crap.."

August 14th, 2011, 1:06 pm #4

why would anybody buy your book

August 14th, 2011, 1:10 pm #5

"Please do not read this piece of crap.."
if you have WRITTEN a book, why do you need stories to put in a book that is already WRITTEN!?!?!?!

August 14th, 2011, 1:39 pm #6

Theres a hack in the PA area that couldnt cut it as a professional wrestler, a magician, nor author. Signed...... FANS.

August 14th, 2011, 3:28 pm #7

i dont want to read all your lies

Deven Michaels
Deven Michaels

August 14th, 2011, 4:37 pm #8

Well, I was looking for interesting little blurbs, but obviously that isn't going to happen. Some things will never change. No big surprise there though, most of the indy wrestlers I have met aren't smart enough to form a sentence in the first place. Oh well, such is life.

Deven

The Informer
The Informer

August 14th, 2011, 4:56 pm #9

I am grateful to have had the chance to work with such a talented performer in Deven... The only few times we got to meet was in a little hole in the wall promotion in a tiny town in Western PA called RWA. At the time I was very new to the business, and very very green. Deven took the time to work with me, teach me alot and was very helpful. Dude, thank you for everything you have done for me and my career. Honest, helpful, guy... great dad, and I'm better off having known you.

The Informer

Tommy Horror
Tommy Horror

August 14th, 2011, 5:47 pm #10

Except for the time Deven made you do squats for no call, no showing a training session and you walked out with an attitude like your shit don't stink, right Informer? You didn't seem to like him then, sir.