HBW Presents "A Big Gamble"

HBW Presents "A Big Gamble"

August 20th, 2012, 8:32 pm #1

Sunday August 26th, 7 pm HBW Brings to you "A Big Gamble". 1025 N. Belle Vista Ave Youngstown, Ohio 44509 (Orthodox Center).Tickets are 12 dollars for Adults and 8 for kids. Matches announced,
HBW Champion Raymond Rowe defends against number 1 contender The Necro Butcher.
The Big O (Best friend of WWE superstar Zack Ryder) and Joey Vincent vs. Marcus Knight and The IceMan Tony Johnson.
Edric Everhart vs. Thomas Adams to name first High Stakes Champion
MDogg20 Matt Cross asks for a rematch vs. High Flyin Ryan Burke
Simply Scum(Shawn Blaze and Tripp Lee) defend tag titles vs RTE(Keith Haught and Tyler Cross)
Crusher vs. T.J. Dynamite
Jay Flash vs The Aftermath
And many more.

August 20th, 2012, 9:01 pm #2

Does anybody think this is going to be a decent show?

August 20th, 2012, 9:41 pm #3

Nobody except the HBW idiots.

Louis Modic
Louis Modic

August 20th, 2012, 10:08 pm #4

Sounds good to me

August 20th, 2012, 11:10 pm #5

Sunday August 26th, 7 pm HBW Brings to you "A Big Gamble". 1025 N. Belle Vista Ave Youngstown, Ohio 44509 (Orthodox Center).Tickets are 12 dollars for Adults and 8 for kids. Matches announced,
The Big O (Best friend of WWE superstar Zack Ryder) and Joey Vincent vs. Marcus Knight and The IceMan Tony Johnson.
Simply Scum(Shawn Blaze and Tripp Lee) defend tag titles vs RTE(Keith Haught and Tyler Cross)
And many more.
I think this show making money is going to be A Big Gamble.

August 21st, 2012, 12:26 am #6

I think someone was smart enough to get the pun in the name.

August 21st, 2012, 1:39 am #7

Seriously, I don't see much to complain about this card. HBW seems to be taking the advice from people and using legit workers for the most part now.

This would be a match that any fan would like to see

I don't really know anyone in this match except Big O and Tony Johnson, but it looks good. Its just hard to tell if Big O is going to be any factor in a draw if there is one, and hes probably a bit pricey. Also Big O is huge, so he shouldn't do anything in this match until the end, because its going to hard to believe if not unless its a squash.

Haven't seen much of these two, but they seem to be alright.

This should be good, its been a long time since I saw Ryan Burke, but this should be a decent match

Don't know much about any of these guys, never saw Tripp Lee.

Never saw either of these guys

This should be decent too, I've only seen a little from each, but it wasn't bad what I did see.

So ya, there are matches you can complain about. I think its hard to call this a "yarder" show though when most of the guys are either names or local known indy guys.

August 21st, 2012, 2:03 pm #8

Also just announced from HBW, Former WWE nexus member Michael Tarver will be there.

August 23rd, 2012, 3:20 am #9

It's "A Big Gamble" to try to convince fans that HBW is an actual wrestling company worth spending money on. Tossing a couple of cherries (Rowe, Necro, Cross) onto a pile of shit still doesn't make it a sundae.

August 23rd, 2012, 1:51 pm #10

Since I'm inadequate at wrestling... And pretty much everything else I do in life, I'm going to go on an internet message board and bash and insult other people! I can talk about putting cherries on shit, and it not being a sundae! Boy oh boy am I clever! I feel better about myself now!