Hardy, Carlito, Dreamer and Rhino Niles Ohio!!

Hardy, Carlito, Dreamer and Rhino Niles Ohio!!

.MCW Staff
.MCW Staff

July 16th, 2012, 5:01 am #1

Sunday July 29th MCW Championship Wrestling returns to Scrappers Stadium in Niles Ohio!
Featuring: Matt Hardy, Carlito, Tommy Dreamer and MCW new roster member "The War Machine" Rhino. MCW will be doing a LIVE TV taping for MCW Riot Television. See all the MCW Stars as our summers biggest event returns to Niles Ohio.
Free wrestling show with ticket purchased for that days baseball game or get the LIMITED VIP tickets for $20 which includes: Scrappers vs Cyclones Baseball Game, Free Food, Early VIP meet & Greet with Stars and Ringside ground level seat for MCW's Baseball Brawl III. For info call the Scrappers Box office at 330-505-0000 or go to MVSCRAPPERS.com
Game starts at 5:05 pm LIVE WRESTLING after the Game VIP TICKET HOLDERS get in 1 hr earlier for special VIP Meet & Greet.

July 17th, 2012, 1:51 pm #2

this will draw about 75 at most

July 17th, 2012, 8:16 pm #3

Considering it drew over a grand the first two times, yeah, 75 sounds about right. Doosh.

July 18th, 2012, 9:02 pm #4

What happened to the other posts on this thread? There wasn't anything offensive was there?

July 19th, 2012, 12:17 am #5

There was some random post about some guy who was going to retire with a fed that had nothing to do with MCW or the show being promoted. It was moved I think the guy didnt either know how to start a new post or made a mistake

July 20th, 2012, 3:27 am #6

Considering it drew over a grand the first two times, yeah, 75 sounds about right. Doosh.
I cannot wait for this show. I go to probably 20 shows a year from various companies and this show is always the best fan experience of any show that I go to. Major props to MCW and the Scrappers

July 20th, 2012, 7:59 pm #7

MCW just shitted all over PRIME/PWO and Midwest by running in Niles. I guest this is Shasta's way of starting his invasion of Ohio. Next, taking STO as he has been promising for over a year now. Wally better watch out!!

July 20th, 2012, 11:51 pm #8

MCW has run Niles the past two years, before Mid West even started running. If anything, it should be good for the town and the promotion, bringing in more casual fans to check out wrestling, and maybe it will hook them for future Mid West shows. As for Prime/PWO, yeah, fuck those guys. Almost anything would be better on tv.

Just an indy fan
Just an indy fan

July 21st, 2012, 1:39 am #9

Here is my thoughts on indy wrestling in Ohio, though lots of talk about this fed and that fed and bitching about rivals in the Cleveland area, AIW PWO HBK etc, MCW a company that has been around for well over a decade is making moves in Ohio that are substantial, Though for years I thought their locker room had gotten a little stale over the last few years I personally think it has the best roster top to bottom in all of Ohio. Another company that is similar to a big time indy fed in Ohio is War wrestling, If these two ever would work together and War control southern Ohio and MCW control northern Ohio and occasionally they meet in Central Ohio, these two companies then could and would take over the entire state. Workers then would flock to compete against each other and the talent combined by these two companies hands down would control Indy wrestling in the state. Some may read this and shit all over it and some may say two companies can never work together but someone needs to get Big Tom and Shasta together and something truly special could take place IMO. Dont know if it could ever happen but if it did it would be fantastic for all true wrestling fans in Ohio

July 21st, 2012, 4:04 am #10

Amen to that!!!