Hard Knock Wrestling presents "A Woman's World" next Friday April 27th at 7:30PM....

Hard Knock Wrestling presents "A Woman's World" next Friday April 27th at 7:30PM....

HKW Staff
HKW Staff

April 20th, 2012, 8:19 pm #1

Hard Knock Wrestling presents "A Woman's World" next Friday April 27th at 7:30PM. Our Main event is a 3 WAY Dance for the HKW Women's Title. Current HKW Champion Bobbinette Carey defends her title against WSU's Sassy Stephie & Shimmer's "Goddess of Wrestling" Athena. No girls here, just WOMEN. Don't miss these beautiful ladies battle it out for the covenant HKW Women's Title. Belinda's (9613 Madison Rd. Cleveland, Ohio)...Adults are $12 and Kids are just $5. See you all there for this historical event.

Also in Action:

HKW Champion Kano Josh Emanuel
The Aftermath
HKW Tag Team Champions "Cleveland Sucks"
"Mr. RBI" Izeah Bonds
"Mr Friday Night"
Tag Team the "Disco Salso"
"President of Pro Wrestling" Lamont Action Williams
"Puerto Rican Sensation" Isaac Montana
Dungeon Champion Agent Guile Cory
"High Risk" Danny Stiles
"Manager of the Stars" Manuel Antonio Rodriguez
....and many more....

Hard Knock Wrestling.....More then just moves, It's a MOVEMENT!!

April 22nd, 2012, 5:56 pm #2

April 25th, 2012, 1:35 am #3

who license is he using?

April 26th, 2012, 2:35 pm #4

FYI, the actual name "Hard Knock Wrestling" is named on a Ohio Promoter's License. That's all you need to know.

HKW Staff
HKW Staff

April 26th, 2012, 2:50 pm #5

Plus Discole Salsa (Angel Camacho & Volcano) and a Referee vs Referee ARM WRESTLING CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!

Jevon
Jevon

April 28th, 2012, 7:04 pm #6

Amazing show from beginning to end. I've been going to local shows in Cleveland for almost 10 years now and this group gives me that feeling CAPW in 2002 used to give me. Keep it up guys because you run the best show around bar none at the moment.

April 28th, 2012, 7:18 pm #7

Plus Discole Salsa (Angel Camacho & Volcano) and a Referee vs Referee ARM WRESTLING CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some quick results from last nights show
Lamont beat Herm Hernedez
Danny Stiles beat Isaac
Damien Ryan vs Lexx Vegas (went to a doulbe countout)
Volcano& Mike ?Josh? beat Marcus Knight& Angel Camacho
Kano beat Mr RBI
Gulie Cory beat Mr Fri Night
Aftermath beat Matt Mason
Bobbinete beat Sassy and Athena

Fun Show Would Love to see Athena back at HKW vs Lamont. Next show May 11th With D-ray 3000 vs Kano and Aftermath vs Mcchesney.

Just wondering what happend to former Hkw wrestlers Nightmare Jay Ice Drew Forge and Flex Able Goodbody? Thanks

April 29th, 2012, 1:43 am #8

That's awesome Big League is coming back to Cleveland

April 29th, 2012, 6:52 pm #9

"Just wondering what happend to former Hkw wrestlers Nightmare Jay Ice Drew Forge and Flex Able Goodbody?"

Nightmare - Injured
Jay Ice - Should be back soon I think
Drew Forge - Stop wrestling from what I heard
Flex Able Goodbody - working his real job and getting married

April 30th, 2012, 4:40 pm #10

Here are some quick results from last nights show
Lamont beat Herm Hernedez
Danny Stiles beat Isaac
Damien Ryan vs Lexx Vegas (went to a doulbe countout)
Volcano& Mike ?Josh? beat Marcus Knight& Angel Camacho
Kano beat Mr RBI
Gulie Cory beat Mr Fri Night
Aftermath beat Matt Mason
Bobbinete beat Sassy and Athena

Fun Show Would Love to see Athena back at HKW vs Lamont. Next show May 11th With D-ray 3000 vs Kano and Aftermath vs Mcchesney.

Just wondering what happend to former Hkw wrestlers Nightmare Jay Ice Drew Forge and Flex Able Goodbody? Thanks
The show was very good from beginning to end, but ran way too long. it started around 8pm (one hour after the advertised bell time) and didnt end until almost midnight.

The opening segment with Lamont and Athena was ok, but does Lamont have to cut a promo at every show?? He needs to give other guys some mic time.

Lamont vs Herman Hernandez was a good match, won by Lamont.

Issac Montana vs Danny Styles was an average match, nothing real spectacular. but the run in by Gile Cory was interesting.

Not sure why Lamont broke up the Disco team.

Dameon Ryan vs Lex Vegas was a pretty good big man match.Lots of power showed by both guys and pretty good crowd reaction.

The tag team match had lots of action but it looked more like a lethal lottery match or something with 4 guys who I havent seen team together before.

Kano vs Rbi was good, but a little confusing in the 2 out of 3 falls match. Having the 3rd fall after intermission baffled me a little bit

Mr. Friday Night vs Gile Cory was a good big man vs little man match. Got a little confusing though when Issac montana ended up winning the belt.

Aftermath beat a guy who's name I cant remember, but it was a good match. not sure, but it looked like aftermath got hurt.

The Women's match was... It was. Athena was way over with the crowd but ended up getting eliminated first, then it just looked like Bobbynet carey was just out of her league.

All in all a very good show, just too long.