H.K.W Show ?

April 17th, 2011, 5:17 pm #1

is Lamont haveing a Show today anyone know thanks

April 17th, 2011, 8:58 pm #2

Not today, Saturday May 14 In youngstown MCW/HKW Time Saturday, May 14
Sunday may 15 HKW EastLake

April 18th, 2011, 3:00 am #3

April 18th, 2011, 8:34 am #4

Jesus Christ. I like Lamont, he's a good dude, and it's not just him. But really, who designs these damn posters? This looks like it was made in Paint. The AIW ones look like they were made by a Tri-C freshman who wants to show off all the nifty effects he's just learned in Photoshop...

Sort it out, people.

April 18th, 2011, 10:51 pm #5

They don't look like they were made with paint but the resolution is bad. Maybe next time you see him you can tell him personally and design his next ones.

April 20th, 2011, 2:16 am #6

I would love to design Lamont's posters. For him, I'll even do it for free. I just don't want to offend whoever is doing it for him right now.

Despite it looking... Yeah, like it was made in paint.

Sorry Lamont! Love ya!

April 20th, 2011, 9:23 pm #7

Yet you have no name or previous work to compare. Actually, since you will do it for free, how about you design one with the same info and post it on here. Please, go sort it out for him.

April 21st, 2011, 12:37 am #8

For me to design a flyer for his show, I'll need the original worker pics that they used (it's a resolution thing). It's actually a basic design concept even my mother understands, and she's never opened InDesign or Photoshop in her life.

You're coming at me like I'm some kind of bad guy, but in reality the flyers are simply inadequate. Compare Cleveland Wrestling posters to say Cleveland Music posters, the gulf is tremendous.

April 21st, 2011, 2:01 pm #9

I make posters for various promotions and have said this in passing to Lamont. Truth is, many of the workers don't have high resolution photos, so you end up blowing up their Facebook pictures and try to make it suitable for print. Its not always the fault of the guy making the poster.

April 21st, 2011, 10:45 pm #10

There we go.