GREG IRON A BITCH HE SCARRED A DAVID TOWER!!!!

GREG IRON A BITCH HE SCARRED A DAVID TOWER!!!!

LWO 4 LIFE
LWO 4 LIFE

May 20th, 2012, 3:18 pm #1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=339524282766701

GREG IRON HE AINT SHIT THINK HE HOT SHIT CAUSE HE GOTTA FUCK UP HAND LIEK ZACK GOWER HE A BITCH BEEN A BITCH ALWAYS BE A BITCH THAT CRIPPLE PUSS SCARRED A A REAL MAN LIEK DAVID TOWER NEVER LIEK DAVID TOWER EVEN SINCE THEY TRAIN JT LITGHING BEFORE HE DIE 9RIP0 SAY DAVID TOWER THE BEST STUDENT HE EVER TRAIN AND GREG IRON MAD JAELUOS CAUSE HE AINT AS GOD AS DAVID TOWER NEVER WILL BE NEVER GONNA BE IN THE FED NOT BEFORE DAVID TOWER DAVID TOWER GOT A FCW DEAL BUT TURN IT DOWN TO TRAIN IN PEURTO RICO WITH HIS COUSIN CARLOS CALON GREG IRON CANT SAY HE BEEN THE PLACED DAVID TOWER HAS OR NEVER WILL GREG IRON AINT EVEN A REAL MAN WONT RESPOND TO THIS VIDEO WONT CHALLEGNE DAVID TOWER A LUCHA LIBRE1!

BE A MAN GREG IRON AND POST A VIDEO BUT YOU WONT CUAE YO JUST A KENTUCKY FRIED CRIPLE FAG LIKE A BICTH

A LUCHA LIBRE

May 20th, 2012, 3:41 pm #2

Wow, of all the jealous bullshit that gets posted here, this might just be the worst of all. Wanna know why Iron wouldn't respond to you? Because he has nothing to gain by internet "feuding" with a nobody.

May 20th, 2012, 5:09 pm #3

GREG IRON HE AINT SHIT THINK HE HOT SHIT CAUSE HE GOTTA FUCK UP HAND LIEK ZACK GOWER HE A BITCH BEEN A BITCH ALWAYS BE A BITCH THAT CRIPPLE PUSS SCARRED A A REAL MAN LIEK DAVID TOWER NEVER LIEK DAVID TOWER EVEN SINCE THEY TRAIN JT LITGHING BEFORE HE DIE 9RIP0 SAY DAVID TOWER THE BEST STUDENT HE EVER TRAIN AND GREG IRON MAD JAELUOS CAUSE HE AINT AS GOD AS DAVID TOWER NEVER WILL BE NEVER GONNA BE IN THE FED NOT BEFORE DAVID TOWER DAVID TOWER GOT A FCW DEAL BUT TURN IT DOWN TO TRAIN IN PEURTO RICO WITH HIS COUSIN CARLOS CALON GREG IRON CANT SAY HE BEEN THE PLACED DAVID TOWER HAS OR NEVER WILL GREG IRON AINT EVEN A REAL MAN WONT RESPOND TO THIS VIDEO WONT CHALLEGNE DAVID TOWER A LUCHA LIBRE1!

BE A MAN GREG IRON AND POST A VIDEO BUT YOU WONT CUAE YO JUST A KENTUCKY FRIED CRIPLE FAG LIKE A BICTH

A LUCHA LIBRE
Learn how to spell, I feel like a retard after reading that

May 20th, 2012, 8:52 pm #4

A LUCHA LIBRE
Wow is this for real? My friend before you post anything you should go back and get your education.

May 20th, 2012, 10:33 pm #5

WAY TO GO TACO!! Only proving yet again how much of a fuckin MARK ASS TARD, you really are

May 20th, 2012, 10:47 pm #6

I feel bad

May 20th, 2012, 11:13 pm #7

that's the problem and why he is still around is because people feel bad. no one just shoots on the kid and makes an example of him. the reason this business sucks now is because its treated like the special olympics.

May 20th, 2012, 11:27 pm #8

Sure you can make a good move, but the monkey is just gonna knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like he won anyway.

not david tower
not david tower

May 21st, 2012, 12:19 am #9

that's the problem and why he is still around is because people feel bad. no one just shoots on the kid and makes an example of him. the reason this business sucks now is because its treated like the special olympics.
Yeah grag is bitch 4 reals. He did die almost in ring cause he not man like me....o um...I mean david tower. David have skill like mad. Bitches u jellas ass figgots. You alls wish u hid his skill. If I find who said shat about me dawg u gotta answer to me.

May 21st, 2012, 1:38 am #10

Sure you can make a good move, but the monkey is just gonna knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like he won anyway.
one of the best comments of all time!