Get well soon Scott Powers

Get well soon Scott Powers

Tommy Lyons
Tommy Lyons

April 20th, 2012, 11:07 pm #1

Two weeks in a match in Indiana Scott took a standing suplex on a gym floor and fractured his ankle to the point his ankle came through his skin.
On top of that he broke several bones in his foot.
He kept working the match up to 10 min more before they took it home.
He had reconstructive surgery on his ankle and foot and the DR said it would be a month before he could get the cast off and 6 weeks before he can go to physical therapy .
He told me HE might not be able wrestle again but good news is he has been working with a good friend about starting their own fed just as soon as he can get back on his feet.
He wanted Chance Profit and Bull Miller to email him @ geescott69@yahoo.com

Shawn Patrick
Shawn Patrick

April 22nd, 2012, 1:23 pm #2

Scott,
Take care & heal fast. We need good,experienced workers running some quality feds.

Shawn Patrick

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

April 23rd, 2012, 5:46 pm #3

Im on the email. I think Mr. Powers is a HUGE asset to the wrestling bizzzz. Hate to hear he got hurt. But as I once told a judge who asked if I allowed my student to get punched and kicked (I was suing him over a gym fee)He signed up for wrestling, not guitar lessons. LOL

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

April 24th, 2012, 9:45 pm #4

Thanks guys it was a freak accident but what do you do???
The surgeon says 6 months to recovery(i hope).
I think op Tommy Lyons and a another backer are going to use these 6 months with me to get our little fed started up.
Btw email me @geescott69@yahoo.com and i can give you the info to come to one of our tryouts.
We have a heating and air conditioned metal building plus running water and of course a toilet.
We now have a nice 16x16 ft ring in it
As of right now we don't train but welcome people to come train plus we have nearly 1000 square ft weight room,which i would be glad to help all out aspects cardio,
conditioning or just packing on the mass.
We would like to have 1 or two good trainers down the road but right now we would like for all the workers to be trained.
i know this won't be a fast process we do have one building that holds 400 to 500 people and working on a second one.
As of right now Ohio and West Virginia we will run and i hope if it is worth it KY.
ONE MORE THING WE DO NOT WANT ENEMY'S we want to work with the promoter.
One last thing as far as pay anybody working one of our shows will get payed period.
Yes i always hear how shitty some workers are but i do know for a fact there are some damn good workers around here also.

I hope within the next few months i can hear from you guys .

Dirk Extreme
Dirk Extreme

April 25th, 2012, 2:20 pm #5

Hope you get well soon Scott. Must be going around. I too broke my leg above the ankle in a match 2 weeks ago and will also be out 5-6 months. Know what it's like, lol. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

April 26th, 2012, 3:18 am #6

Thanks Dirk,btw Tommy Lyons the original poster who is the owners of our fed was asking about the shows being taped.
I told him i would find out about it, but i will need to get things done first like get this damn cast off next week.

Also i hope you heal up quick as well!

David Lanning
David Lanning

April 26th, 2012, 5:34 am #7

Hope all goes well with the recovery Scott. I just had major shoulder surgery in October, and was out for 7 months. Tore three muscles completely from the bone, and shattered another bone in two places. Take your time and heal well, bro. I lost your number, so if you get a chance, email me back at dlanning75@yahoo.com with it again.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

April 26th, 2012, 2:46 pm #8

Lanning, Powers and Dirk, what clutzes (LOL) Get well soon guys.

April 29th, 2012, 7:43 pm #9

Thanks guys it was a freak accident but what do you do???
The surgeon says 6 months to recovery(i hope).
I think op Tommy Lyons and a another backer are going to use these 6 months with me to get our little fed started up.
Btw email me @geescott69@yahoo.com and i can give you the info to come to one of our tryouts.
We have a heating and air conditioned metal building plus running water and of course a toilet.
We now have a nice 16x16 ft ring in it
As of right now we don't train but welcome people to come train plus we have nearly 1000 square ft weight room,which i would be glad to help all out aspects cardio,
conditioning or just packing on the mass.
We would like to have 1 or two good trainers down the road but right now we would like for all the workers to be trained.
i know this won't be a fast process we do have one building that holds 400 to 500 people and working on a second one.
As of right now Ohio and West Virginia we will run and i hope if it is worth it KY.
ONE MORE THING WE DO NOT WANT ENEMY'S we want to work with the promoter.
One last thing as far as pay anybody working one of our shows will get payed period.
Yes i always hear how shitty some workers are but i do know for a fact there are some damn good workers around here also.

I hope within the next few months i can hear from you guys .

get well soon, and good luck with the new fed.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a fan, wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linked on facebook, just go to the facebook link and click add.

http://facebook.indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

April 29th, 2012, 8:52 pm #10

Thanks i know it will take some time to heal as well as get a good indy fed going.