FNW this Friday!

FNW this Friday!

October 3rd, 2009, 1:54 pm #1

Appears like it's going to be a pretty awesome card.

On top is Fowler vs. SJK vs. a mystery person in a TLC match, any guesses who that 3rd person will be?

Sam Elias and Onyx might be pretty good, is this the same Onyx from the old wildside days?

Patrick Hayes and Ashton Amhurst vs. Michael Blade and Bill Bain is one I'm curious to see too.

Looks like an awesome card, is anyone else going??

October 3rd, 2009, 2:09 pm #2

On top is Fowler vs. SJK vs. a mystery person in a TLC match, any guesses who that 3rd person will be?

my picks would be: 1st = Shiima Xion, 2nd = Kato, and the longshot being Jimmy Demarco.

October 3rd, 2009, 2:15 pm #3

fowler/sjk/demarco in a tlc would actually be pretty fucking sweet! an sjk/demarco match in general would be bad ass. both are naturals on the mic and bump their asses off.

October 3rd, 2009, 2:37 pm #4

it would be sweet but it's never gonna happen. elias is probably going to be the 3rd man in the TLC.

October 3rd, 2009, 2:43 pm #5

FNW runs a family show. a TLC with Jimmy Demarco involved would be too hardcore and that's not what FNW does. They're going more for WWE attitude era hardcore and less for ultra violent/garbage/blood bath type hardcore.

October 3rd, 2009, 3:48 pm #6

Appears like it's going to be a pretty awesome card.

Sam Elias and Onyx might be pretty good, is this the same Onyx from the old wildside days?

Patrick Hayes and Ashton Amhurst vs. Michael Blade and Bill Bain is one I'm curious to see too.

Looks like an awesome card, is anyone else going??
this card looks f'n sweet.

SJK/SSF bring it to the table every time. Whoever the 3rd person is should only add to it. My vote is gonna be for Samuel Elias

Onyx is badass if you ever saw his work in the south

I've only ever seen Bain when he was on ECW getting killed by Kozlov, so if he's good enough to get booked by WWE, he's gotta be solid.

All in all I'm impressed by this show.

October 3rd, 2009, 4:11 pm #7

FNW runs a family show. a TLC with Jimmy Demarco involved would be too hardcore and that's not what FNW does. They're going more for WWE attitude era hardcore and less for ultra violent/garbage/blood bath type hardcore.
Pondo is gonna be the 3rd. It even said on there website that Pondo wanted in the match, and the only to do it was to win the battle royal. So put your money on Pondo people.

October 3rd, 2009, 4:31 pm #8

SJK/SSF bring it to the table every time. Whoever the 3rd person is should only add to it. My vote is gonna be for Samuel Elias

I've only ever seen Bain when he was on ECW getting killed by Kozlov, so if he's good enough to get booked by WWE, he's gotta be solid.

I bet that's just a swerve. I'm sure its gonna be Elias

October 3rd, 2009, 9:06 pm #9

I thought Scott Fowler retired (again)?

October 3rd, 2009, 9:40 pm #10

Just for attention.