"Flyin" Ryan Burke

"Flyin" Ryan Burke

April 26th, 2012, 3:09 am #1

Great article on this awesome young newcomer

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.d ... l?nav=5024

April 26th, 2012, 3:08 pm #2

He's slow, boring, and has done the same match on every show I've seen him at. Go to WWE? LOL!

April 27th, 2012, 4:59 am #3

Great article on this awesome young newcomer

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.d ... l?nav=5024
When was he MOW heavyweight champion? I don't recall that happening

April 27th, 2012, 12:08 pm #4

He wasn't

April 27th, 2012, 12:21 pm #5

They have an tri county heavyweight belt there that he won from Living Nightmare last year.

April 27th, 2012, 7:08 pm #6

Then he should have said Tri-County. Way to shit on the late JT Lightning's training. Perhaps he saw Burke for the mark he is and didn't feel he was worth training.

April 27th, 2012, 8:31 pm #7

Just because JT is dead doesn't now mean he was the greatest trainer in the universe. He did a horrible job and that's why he handed the training over to Gargano. He was really bad at the end of his school's run and didn't care.

April 27th, 2012, 9:48 pm #8

Please, I agree with the previous poster, just because JT passed away it seems like anyone who has ever even heard of him calls him the greatest trainer or greatest wrestler or greatest owner of all time in the history of wrestling. I liked JT but he could be a serious dick whenever the mood hit him. He'd be nice to you one time & act like he didn't know you the next time. At least Ryan is doing what he loves & he's pretty good at it, what are you doing, sitting in your basement shitting on other peoples accomplishments & "remembering" JT as a god amongst men?

April 27th, 2012, 10:42 pm #9

JT might have been what he was, however you look at it, but Ryan should have had some class when talking to some reporter who knew nothing of wrestling and just said he tried a couple of trainers till he found a good one, instead of bashing a dead man who cannot defend himself. Ryan unfortunately is your typical spoiled brat. JT probably didnt caress his ass and tell him he was fabulous and that pissed him off. If he is so good, look where he is working at. Is he still at Mid West Wrestling? NO. He's working for free at IWA cuz he trained there and the guy uses him for free. That probably pisses Ryan off too.

April 27th, 2012, 11:38 pm #10

That's your mature response, he didn't caress his ass? Really? What are you, 12? Instead of having a mature debate you decide to be a juvenile & insult people? That's the best you have? You can't argue the point so you have to make some stupid, sophomoric insult? Who besides you even knew what he was talking about? I had 4 different trainers, doesn't mean any of them were bad but I found one who I worked with better. I'm done, first because I know I'm smarter & can actually have a civilized conversation without swearing or insulting anyone & secondly because I know your response is going to be insulting someone since you can't argue a valid point. Oh, and for the record, Ryan works for 4 or 5 different feds right now. Do your homework, junior.