Firestorm results?

Firestorm results?

November 26th, 2009, 8:12 am #1

???

November 26th, 2009, 1:15 pm #2

Ray Rowe retained the Firestorm title with a pinfall win over John McChesney. Rowe will defend against Necro Butcher on Dec. 30 at the Phantasy Theater in Lakewood, Ohio.

Club DB (Justin & CJ) beat Cut Throat Crew in a TLC match when P.J. Kenney (formerly Starless) came out of the crowd and put Rufio Rapier through a table.

Lou Marconi won a slugfest over Shane Taylor. Marconi will take on Colt Cabana on Dec. 30.

Marcus Knight pinned Jedidiah McCoy.

Big League Stephanie won a triple-threat match over Angel Dust and Brittany McCoy.

Bill Collier became the No. 1 contender to the Firestorm title, winning a scramble match over The Aftermath, Nicky Valentino, Matthew Justice, and J-Rocc.

November 26th, 2009, 2:39 pm #3

it's Kinney you fucking moron

FIRESTORM PRO
FIRESTORM PRO

November 26th, 2009, 3:41 pm #4

Sorry, Mrs. Kinney.

November 26th, 2009, 6:13 pm #5

I talked to jimmy at the show, he was in good spirits and said AIW fired him cuz thorne was pissed jimmy is talking to some girl he likes (what a douche) they arent even letting him drop the title!!! He is going to be a great addition to the Firstorm roster-

November 26th, 2009, 6:32 pm #6

You are a fucking cunt stooge! Don't put people's business out there!

November 26th, 2009, 6:40 pm #7

I talked to jimmy at the show, he was in good spirits and said AIW fired him cuz thorne was pissed jimmy is talking to some girl he likes (what a douche) they arent even letting him drop the title!!! He is going to be a great addition to the Firstorm roster-
Why must every firestorm thread turn into something about AIW? Because there shows don't deliver grow up guys nobody cares about whatever your drama is this week if you cant run shows people wanna talk about consider a new hobby

November 26th, 2009, 7:18 pm #8

I find it funny that if Jimmy has been fired from AIW why are they still promoting him. Jimmy D to Firestorm = AWESOME

November 26th, 2009, 7:34 pm #9

You are a fucking cunt stooge! Don't put people's business out there!
leave it to aiw to put their roster's business out there for everyone to see and hear. they are not professionals

November 26th, 2009, 7:52 pm #10

I find it funny that if Jimmy has been fired from AIW why are they still promoting him. Jimmy D to Firestorm = AWESOME
Knowingly false advertising someone they fired = AWESOME!!!!!