Firestorm Pro Friday Feb 5th

Firestorm Pro Friday Feb 5th

January 31st, 2010, 8:22 pm #1

February 1st, 2010, 4:36 pm #2

what is the deal with McChesney just hovering on the flyer? what is the purpose of that? and who the hell wants to see an I QUIT match with Jrocc and The afterbirth?

February 1st, 2010, 5:51 pm #3

he tombstoned Samantha, Ray Rowes GF at the last show, so he is the dead man walking. thats why.

February 1st, 2010, 6:06 pm #4

why not use a shot of McChesney tombstoning her then?

February 1st, 2010, 11:34 pm #5

what is the deal with McChesney just hovering on the flyer? what is the purpose of that? and who the hell wants to see an I QUIT match with Jrocc and The afterbirth?
dude, sounds like somebody either doesn't like j-rocc and aftermath or thier just not as good? just my opinion

February 1st, 2010, 11:56 pm #6

Or, they're just not a fan.

FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING
FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING

February 2nd, 2010, 4:26 am #7

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></object>

FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING
FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING

February 2nd, 2010, 4:27 am #8

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></object>

FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING
FIRESTORM PRO WRESTLING

February 2nd, 2010, 6:23 pm #9

THIS Friday night Feb 5th at The Phantasy Niteclub!!!!

Doors open at 7 PM!!! Reserve your seat now!!! Space is limited!!

"Big League" STEPHANIE vs NEVEAH

#1 Contendership Match
MATTHEW JUSTICE vs SHIIMA XION vs NICKY VALENTINO vs JASON GORY

After months of interrupting matches and injuring Firestorm Pro competitors including PATRICK HAYES, and "Ruthless" RUFIO RAPIER, P.J. KINNEY RETURNS TO FIRESTORM PRO!!!!

After delivering a brutal tombstone piledriver to RAYMOND ROWE's fiancee SAMANTHA ANNE that sent her to the hospital last month, what is on the mind of JOHN McCHESNEY at Dead Man Walking, and how will ROWE react???

Also

Firestorm Pro Tag Team Championship Match
CLUB DB vs IRISH AIRBORNE

"I Quit" Match
J-ROCC vs THE AFTERMATH

Undisputed Firestorm Pro Heavyweight Championship Match
RAYMOND ROWE (c) vs BILL COLLIER

February 2nd, 2010, 7:52 pm #10

lmao at firestorm trying to push starless as some kind of bad ass, but xion/justice/gory/valentino could be a show stealer and im always done for looking at neveah's smoking ass!