Feelbad tearing down PWX posters

Feelbad tearing down PWX posters

March 15th, 2012, 3:43 am #1

Really? is anyone suprised

March 15th, 2012, 4:16 am #2

no he didn't because pwx doesn't even have posters.

March 15th, 2012, 4:48 am #3

SH tearing down some Twinkies

Really? not surprised

March 15th, 2012, 5:08 am #4

Feelbad has been caught tearing down flyers of PWX and IWC shows. Even ones not in his town and area. Just start tearing his down if you see them, if thats how he wants to play it.

March 15th, 2012, 10:48 am #5

He also has guys that work for him that live in or near Uniontown and they rip UCW flyers down as well.

March 15th, 2012, 3:32 pm #6

The interesting part is if you actually see him do that you can turn he into the police as they are not his property. And that becomes destruction of private property.
He plays all his scams games behind the scenes. It was only time till people started seeing his games. He was telling PWX fans that PWX was the shits and they shouldn't go back. Quinn and Jim got wind on that, and said that was it.

March 15th, 2012, 4:02 pm #7

Feelbad wasn't just telling fans not to go to PWX shows, he was actively emailing fans and offering free tickets to NOT go to PWX shows. Which makes absolutely no sense. At the time they had very similar rosters, and by doing what he did he took money out of his pocket as well as PWX's pocket. Which means you are actively taking money out of your rosters pocket. I hear that's one of the big reasons Jason Cage didn't go back to RWA. Who wants to work for a guy who actively drives fans out of crowds? Who wants to work for a guy giving away free tickets just out of spite? Feelbad has actively said he wants to put PWX out of business. Which is fine, if you want to be number 1, then do everything you can. But when guys would rather take LESS money to work for PWX and not RWA (see: Stryder, Amherst, Reign, LeRusso, Cage) then something bigger is going on. That's why Kato took the book, because McGrath was considering jumping ship too. It was Feelbad's last gasp to keep his roster intact. RWA has some good things going for them, Edmonds and Joe Brooks are still exclusive to them in this area and are stars. Shane Taylor continues to impress every match there. And Feelbad does get hot crowds. I just don't understand why he would try to start shit with PWX when they opened their building? If you wanted to crush them you had the oppertunity when they were in the log cabin. Now? PWX is getting stronger, and Feelbad is getting jealous.

The Informer
The Informer

March 15th, 2012, 5:13 pm #8

How funny it is that how I've told you all long what a snake he is and yet you want to bash on me for it? Isn't it ironic, don't you think that his roster is depleteing b the day. Now you are seeing what I have said is coming true. It is the begining of the end even the Mayans predicted this one and got it right.

March 15th, 2012, 9:07 pm #9

Feelbad wasn't just telling fans not to go to PWX shows, he was actively emailing fans and offering free tickets to NOT go to PWX shows. Which makes absolutely no sense. At the time they had very similar rosters, and by doing what he did he took money out of his pocket as well as PWX's pocket. Which means you are actively taking money out of your rosters pocket. I hear that's one of the big reasons Jason Cage didn't go back to RWA. Who wants to work for a guy who actively drives fans out of crowds? Who wants to work for a guy giving away free tickets just out of spite? Feelbad has actively said he wants to put PWX out of business. Which is fine, if you want to be number 1, then do everything you can. But when guys would rather take LESS money to work for PWX and not RWA (see: Stryder, Amherst, Reign, LeRusso, Cage) then something bigger is going on. That's why Kato took the book, because McGrath was considering jumping ship too. It was Feelbad's last gasp to keep his roster intact. RWA has some good things going for them, Edmonds and Joe Brooks are still exclusive to them in this area and are stars. Shane Taylor continues to impress every match there. And Feelbad does get hot crowds. I just don't understand why he would try to start shit with PWX when they opened their building? If you wanted to crush them you had the oppertunity when they were in the log cabin. Now? PWX is getting stronger, and Feelbad is getting jealous.
Yes Feelbads giving tickets away,must to nice to keep blowing those womans money to play games. I wonder how much more he needed to give Michell to stay after he lied to the whole PWX locker room about him leaving.He didn't have one good word about Freebad so it has to be money.

March 16th, 2012, 6:12 am #10

I'm just shocked and amazed at these rumors...

PWX spending money on advertising and promotion?