Feelbad stepping up?

Feelbad stepping up?

October 2nd, 2009, 3:19 am #1

I was talking to a friend of a friend, and he told me that Dr. Feelbad is in talks with ROH Alumni Vordell Walker, and, in my opinion, one of the top 5 up and comers on the indys right now, Dallas Riley, about coming up to work for RWA in December...
Now, Ive seen a LOT of Vordell's work through the years, and that man is INCREDIBLE. Dallas, who is Vordell's protege, also NEVER ceases to amaze me.
I don't think Vordell has worked in PA since CZW, and Dallas came up to work for Ryan Mitchell in Smithton, PA not too long ago.

Dr. Feelbad, if you make this happen, I promise I'll stop talking shit about you. The Pittsburgh area NEEDS a change on the rosters, and these guys would be the 2 best candidates.

October 2nd, 2009, 3:30 am #2

You do realize that anyone can get any of these guys if someone is willing to pay them. What is going to happen to feelbad is that he is going to be paying out to much in talent and be broke.

IndyFan
IndyFan

October 2nd, 2009, 3:57 am #3

Im just saying simply:
Good job to Feelbad for stepping outside of the area to bring something different to the table and getting the best the GA/FL area has to offer.

October 2nd, 2009, 4:21 am #4

"Now, Ive seen a LOT of Vordell's work through the years, and that man is INCREDIBLE."

True that. I've only seen a few of his matches but I was impressed, those being the couple of matches he had on TNA Impact in the early FSN days. The other one is on FIP's "The Usual Suspects", where he and Homicide lost to two more great Florida talents, Jerrelle Clark and Roderick Strong.

"I don't think Vordell has worked in PA since CZW"

Correct. The last time Vordell appeared in PA was at "Lights! Camera! CZW! F*** Hollywood!" on March 8, 2008, where he beat Ricky Reyes.

IndyFan
IndyFan

October 2nd, 2009, 4:50 am #5

So you agree that Dr. Feelbad should bring in Vordell and Dallas?

October 2nd, 2009, 3:37 pm #6

anyone can book anyone if you're willing to pay the right price. and how many tickets will vordell and dallas sell? seriously? i'm sure a few people will pay to see them but will it cover the cost to book them and their transportation?

note - this is not a shot against this "feelbad" guy at all. I'm merely trying to explain the process for booking indy talent in the US.

October 2nd, 2009, 5:39 pm #7

Dallas is awful. There's no way Feelbad is paying for his flight. He's a skinny kid that thinks he should be main eventing TNA.

October 2nd, 2009, 5:44 pm #8

This is how indy feds die. You pay to bring in guys like Vordel Walker who not a soul in West Newton has ever seen before. He will draw $0 for your gate. Obviously Dallas will draw the same. You'd be better off spending your money on a REAL name that people know from the 80s or 90s. Or do what you were doing and spend your money on real talent from the surrounding areas. Feelbad should be ashamed if he is paying either one of those 2 more money than he could be getting Fab, Ray Rowe, or some real workers that people from around West Newton may have seen and liked before at IWC, FNW ect. Feelbad just doesn't get it and listens to Mitchell about bringin his buddy in.

bro
bro

October 2nd, 2009, 7:27 pm #9

feelbad save your money. fab sucks. ray rowe? no. bring in random indy wrestler - T, crusher, mad mike. bring in these guys and let ray rowe have fun in oh.

another indy fan
another indy fan

October 2nd, 2009, 8:23 pm #10

How can you bring in any outside talent when you have Ryan Mitchel there? He gets paid at least $100 per show or he would be there for RWA. Hey talent roster, check your pay stubs, see if you got that much for working for Derek.