EZ Money

EZ Money

October 4th, 2011, 4:22 am #1

How is his gear for the prices he asks?

October 4th, 2011, 4:30 am #2

Everything I know is the gear is good, but his timetables are fucked up.. I tried to get truks a while back and he said 4-5 weeks... after week 7 I said give me my money back

October 4th, 2011, 4:46 am #3

fuck him. he will take your money

October 4th, 2011, 5:18 am #4

Everything I know is the gear is good, but his timetables are fucked up.. I tried to get truks a while back and he said 4-5 weeks... after week 7 I said give me my money back
So him telling me that he will have my gear shipped by next week is not realistic?
Any suggestions on other people to make gear?

October 4th, 2011, 6:56 am #5

elucha.com
highspots.com
if you can get the guys email a lot of guys go with AWP gear from Australia, guys name is Sam and he does awesome work. I know Ryan Mitchell, Chris Taylor, Jon Burton, Uprising and other guys from PWX all got their gear from him.

October 4th, 2011, 3:59 pm #6

Money is returning emails now??

October 4th, 2011, 5:18 pm #7

EZ Money did a great job on my gear. Just took a little longer to get it then he said it would. And yes the dude Sam from Australia does great work. His email is tictacsam@hotmail.com

October 4th, 2011, 7:18 pm #8

Money is returning emails now??
Yes lol. He was actually very quick to respond to all of my emails.

October 4th, 2011, 7:20 pm #9

elucha.com
highspots.com
if you can get the guys email a lot of guys go with AWP gear from Australia, guys name is Sam and he does awesome work. I know Ryan Mitchell, Chris Taylor, Jon Burton, Uprising and other guys from PWX all got their gear from him.
I ordered the gear that I have now from elucha. They told me it would be four weeks and I would have my gear. Well, four months later it arrived. I emailed them again about the new gear and got nothing back. EZ was the only one who replied.

October 4th, 2011, 9:03 pm #10