EWA Returns Jan. 29th!!!

EWA Returns Jan. 29th!!!

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

January 9th, 2011, 2:04 pm #1

that's right the Eastern Wrestling Alliance returns to the Summit Park VFD in Clarksburg WV for another night of the best in Professional Wrestling. Doors open at 6pm and Belltime is at 7:30pm tickets are only $5 and kids under 9 get in for only $2
*matches already ann.*
EWA tag team title match
The Super Tuff Dudes (Viper/Bildo)*champions* vs The Masked Militia w/ Comm. Gen. Johan Schmitt

Jock Samson vs George "the beastman" Fetty

The Day Brothers vs Legit Dynamite

Jason "The Gift" Kincaid vs "Landshark" Donny Tate

Main Event
Barbedwire Boards Deathmatch for the EWA National Championship
In his 1st ever Deathmatch Zac Vincent vs TJ Phillips*champion*

plus also in action Billy Lit, Stylin' Steve Heatherly, Kledus "the Killbilly" Kassidy, The great Incubus and many more stars of the EWA!!!!

January 9th, 2011, 8:34 pm #2

tht kledus is a werid dude......

January 9th, 2011, 10:08 pm #3

bout time that Kincaid quit ducking me.

January 9th, 2011, 10:46 pm #4

Donny he's going to kill you.

January 10th, 2011, 12:56 am #5

Seriously what kind of moron runs against the Tough Man Contest?

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

January 10th, 2011, 3:20 am #6

Well yes i am dumb for doing that aren't i? i mean i had know idea what day it was..... you fucking goof my kid's birthday is the 30th and he wanted a show. i could careless about the draw that night it's all about what my boy wants. now who looks like a dumb fuck asshole.

January 10th, 2011, 5:38 am #7

Then why have a barbed wire match? Dont think he would have asked for that??? You still dont look real smart.

January 10th, 2011, 12:18 pm #8

Then you don't know his kid! He asked for no rope wire and got talked down. and I'm sure TJ will give him what he wanted.

phil tee jay
phil tee jay

January 12th, 2011, 3:22 am #9

Well yes i am dumb for doing that aren't i? i mean i had know idea what day it was..... you fucking goof my kid's birthday is the 30th and he wanted a show. i could careless about the draw that night it's all about what my boy wants. now who looks like a dumb fuck asshole.
**Well yes i am dumb for doing that aren't i? i mean i had know idea what day it was..... you fucking goof my kid's birthday is the 30th and he wanted a show. i could careless about the draw that night it's all about what my boy wants. now who looks like a dumb fuck asshole. <i></i>

Yeah you are dumb, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, although getting trained wouldn't hurt, why not take him to a real show, not this yard promotion, wait, you would have to improve to be on par with the yard promotions...sub-yard promotion, yeah that's the ticket...

LOL
LOL

January 12th, 2011, 4:36 am #10

OWNED