EWA In Clarksburg WV January 29th?

EWA In Clarksburg WV January 29th?

January 26th, 2011, 9:21 pm #1

does anybody have a final card for the event?

January 26th, 2011, 9:38 pm #2

There wont be a card for this weekend, every one will be at the toughman contest

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

January 27th, 2011, 2:16 am #3

The Eastern Wrestling Alliance will be returning to the Summit Park VFD on Jan. 29 for more of the best Pro Wrestling action in the area with a card that must be seen!!!
matches already signed
Agent Orange w/ comm. gen. Johan Schmitt vs. David Day
Johnny Blast vs Timmy Patterson
Anthrax w/ comm. gen. Johan Schmitt vs Bildo
fatal 4 way
Super Ginger vs Ricky Shane vs Billy Lit vs Jeff Mayham
Jock Samson vs George "beastman" Fetty
Eric Steel vs Chris Myles
"juicy" Jimmy Feltcher vs Former Tna knock out Mickie Knuckles
6 Team Tag Team Guantlet
Kledus "killbilly" Kassiday/The Great Incubus vs Terry Ring/Payton Graham vs Mint Condition vs The Basterd Son of Rock and Roll vs Legit Dynamite vs The Day Bros.
Jason "The Gift" Kincaid vs "Landshark" Donny Tate
Viper vs Zac Vincent
Main Event
TJ Phillips vs Mad Man Pondo
doors open at 6 belltime is at 7:30 and tickets as always are still only $5 and 9 and under are only $2!!!

January 27th, 2011, 3:55 am #4

There wont be a card for this weekend, every one will be at the toughman contest
How bout your full of it because I know of 30 to 40 people who are coming to EWA this Saturday and it is gonna be one of Tjs best shows yet and there are gonna be more to follow this one

January 27th, 2011, 3:58 am #5

The Eastern Wrestling Alliance will be returning to the Summit Park VFD on Jan. 29 for more of the best Pro Wrestling action in the area with a card that must be seen!!!
matches already signed
Agent Orange w/ comm. gen. Johan Schmitt vs. David Day
Johnny Blast vs Timmy Patterson
Anthrax w/ comm. gen. Johan Schmitt vs Bildo
fatal 4 way
Super Ginger vs Ricky Shane vs Billy Lit vs Jeff Mayham
Jock Samson vs George "beastman" Fetty
Eric Steel vs Chris Myles
"juicy" Jimmy Feltcher vs Former Tna knock out Mickie Knuckles
6 Team Tag Team Guantlet
Kledus "killbilly" Kassiday/The Great Incubus vs Terry Ring/Payton Graham vs Mint Condition vs The Basterd Son of Rock and Roll vs Legit Dynamite vs The Day Bros.
Jason "The Gift" Kincaid vs "Landshark" Donny Tate
Viper vs Zac Vincent
Main Event
TJ Phillips vs Mad Man Pondo
doors open at 6 belltime is at 7:30 and tickets as always are still only $5 and 9 and under are only $2!!!
I cannot wait to see this show its gonna be one of the best yet!!

January 27th, 2011, 4:31 am #6

does anybody have a final card for the event?
I have seen the guys work and they are all really good and Tj will have plenty of good shows to come and if you dont like it then oh well..why dont u go vent somewhere else especially when we all have his back because we know how well he and his guys work!!!
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 27th, 2011, 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 27th, 2011, 5:32 am #7

I cannot wait to see this show its gonna be one of the best yet!!
Thats a good card.

January 28th, 2011, 4:16 am #8

I have seen the guys work and they are all really good and Tj will have plenty of good shows to come and if you dont like it then oh well..why dont u go vent somewhere else especially when we all have his back because we know how well he and his guys work!!!
another terrible card! way to go TJ

January 28th, 2011, 4:48 am #9

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 28th, 2011, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 28th, 2011, 4:50 am #10

tht fuckn show is packed with everything ass beatings bleeding the whole nine yards i say awsum job tj