EWA August 21st

EWA August 21st

August 10th, 2010, 4:21 am #1

The Elite Wrestling Association (EWA) will be returning to the Summit Park Vol. Fire Dept. in Clarksburg WV on August 21st for another action packed card.
Matches already signed
Agent Orange vs."Landshark" Donny Tate
Viper/Bildo vs. The Usual Suspects
Sherman's House of Style
Sheik Al-Ahmad vs. JV Insanity
Stylin' Steve Heatherly w/Sherman vs. Cole Cash
TJ Phillips w/Misty Crypt vs. (making his EWA debut) Terry Ring
Main Event
EWA National Title Match
Zac Vincent (champion) vs. Jason "The Gift" Kincaid

We hope to see everyone there on Saturday the 21st Doors open @ 6:30 Bell Time is @ 7:30 tickets are only $5 and if you are 9 and under tickets are only $2!
COME OUT AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!

August 10th, 2010, 4:25 am #2

yarders

August 10th, 2010, 4:51 am #3

worst card ever, good luck

August 10th, 2010, 5:52 am #4

Not sure which yarders you are talking about? To the best of my knowledge, every person on the card went through training. Vincent/Kincaid should be absolutely awesome!!

Alfonso Morales
Alfonso Morales

August 10th, 2010, 8:31 am #5

Look what you done got yourself into LOL you can't bitch feller you opened the door. Listen to a wise man when he says not to do things. I know what I am talking about hairy cheeked one. Let them reply, everbody knows that Clarksburg has something going. Fun time to work and fun cards to watch. Just listen to your old pasty white friend and leave the interweb to the lucha libre fans like me. Oh now if this card has Santo vs Santanico it would write itself it's own 100,000 check and then I could get my tour bus and 1,000 bucks plus the helicopter and midget hookers.

Check out the show August 21. If you don't the world might end. Probably won't but it might and would you want that on your shoulders?

This message has not been approved by Date Rape but the writer has been.

Oh yeah get me a card today and the signs will be done. Call in the afternoon if you haven't heard from me Chops.

Bulldozer #1 Fan
Bulldozer #1 Fan

August 10th, 2010, 3:26 pm #6

The Elite Wrestling Association (EWA) will be returning to the Summit Park Vol. Fire Dept. in Clarksburg WV on August 21st for another action packed card.
Matches already signed
Agent Orange vs."Landshark" Donny Tate
Viper/Bildo vs. The Usual Suspects
Sherman's House of Style
Sheik Al-Ahmad vs. JV Insanity
Stylin' Steve Heatherly w/Sherman vs. Cole Cash
TJ Phillips w/Misty Crypt vs. (making his EWA debut) Terry Ring
Main Event
EWA National Title Match
Zac Vincent (champion) vs. Jason "The Gift" Kincaid

We hope to see everyone there on Saturday the 21st Doors open @ 6:30 Bell Time is @ 7:30 tickets are only $5 and if you are 9 and under tickets are only $2!
COME OUT AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!
This or any other wrestling show ain't shit without BULLDOZER!!!

August 11th, 2010, 2:44 am #7

Holy shit the yard tard federation is still running i thought TJ already ran it in to the ground,

August 11th, 2010, 3:04 am #8

whatever buddy. what goof fed or feds do you work for?

August 11th, 2010, 3:24 am #9

Go away Wayne. You and your band of idiots only get booked because Demonic has a ring. You guys are a freaking cancer.

viper4pain
viper4pain

August 11th, 2010, 1:05 pm #10

Holy shit the yard tard federation is still running i thought TJ already ran it in to the ground,
well my yard tard ass is getting ready to leave for the Gathering of the Juggalos...where i'm doing the semi main on friday night...on a show filled with big names....i'm glad to be a yard tard cause i'm getting booked all over the place...lol
P.S. I think all the guys from EWA will agree when i say thank you very much for putting us over....