Event Reminder: JC Bailey Tribute Show - Jan. 15 - Rutland, OH

Event Reminder: JC Bailey Tribute Show - Jan. 15 - Rutland, OH

Larry - Ohio Hatchet Wrestling

January 2nd, 2011, 11:30 am #1

Confirmed matches for the JC Bailey Tribute Show:

4-Way Scaffold Match: David Day vs. Shawn Day vs. Zac Vincent vs. "Landshark" Donovan Tate with the winner getting a shot at the Ohio Hatchet title on March 19th.

Viper vs. TJ Phillips in a Thumbtack Bats Match.

Juggulator/Sam Hane/Ian Decay will take on Mad Man Pondo/Elkview Adam/Toby Klein in a Death In The Valley qualifying match with the winning team guaranteed a spot on Death In The Valley 2011 on May 21st.

All proceeds will go to Joe Bailey for any remaining funeral expenses for JC Bailey. If you cannot attend the event but still wish to donate; a Paypal link has been put on the website homepage below the show flyer. Donations will also be accepted at the show.

More matches to be announced soon; thank you for your time.

Card subject to change

January 2nd, 2011, 8:39 pm #2

I really hope you are not doing a scaffold match at a show where the boys are not getting paid.

January 2nd, 2011, 9:26 pm #3

No dumbass they just put it on the poster for no reason at all. It is a charity show to pay for somebodies funeral expenses. I do not think anybody is forced to work this show. Decent people are doing it for a good cause. Unlike you.

F
F

January 2nd, 2011, 9:34 pm #4

Yeah. Support a drug addict who overdosed. Everyone check out this show. JC may have been a loser but I'm sure he had a family and people who loved him.

January 2nd, 2011, 9:48 pm #5

No support the family that lost JC and had to pay his funeral expenses. Jcs mother also passed away a month after JC did.

viper4pain
viper4pain

January 2nd, 2011, 11:39 pm #6

Yeah. Support a drug addict who overdosed. Everyone check out this show. JC may have been a loser but I'm sure he had a family and people who loved him.
That is fucked up to talk about JC like that..You are real fucking tough , a badass on the keyboard but yet you can't state your name....Trust me ,if i ever find out who you are , we will see how tough you are...BAM!@#

January 3rd, 2011, 1:00 am #7

No matter what anybody thinks caused JC's death; he was taken at a young age. Putting one of my own children in the ground would be something I know I couldn't handle, it's a pain I hope to never have to go through. Add to that, the loss of the mother of your child within months of your sons passing; speaking for myself, I wouldn't make it through that.

I talked to JC numerous times on the phone and had the pleasure and honor of having him in for Death In The Valley in May. He was very respectful every time I spoke to him; on the phone and in person. I've talked to Joe (Bailey) several times over the last few months; I don't know him personally at this point but I will bust my ass to help him in any way I can. I am HONORED to host this show for the family of JC Bailey.

Jason
Jason

January 3rd, 2011, 2:07 am #8

No support the family that lost JC and had to pay his funeral expenses. Jcs mother also passed away a month after JC did.
Im sure its no secret who it is running his mouth and causing shit for Larry, a lil midget looking mother fucker who wears pink to the ring and acts Gay. coughCoreyMasoncough Dude seriously needs to get a life, or I wouldn't be a bit shocked it someone ends up knocking the living shit out of him, and he would deserve it. These shows for JC are for his Family. Joe Bailey in one month lost his son and wife, I like how no name thinks he is perfect and never made any mistakes in his life.

Sacred Society
Sacred Society

January 3rd, 2011, 6:04 am #9

No matter what anybody thinks caused JC's death; he was taken at a young age. Putting one of my own children in the ground would be something I know I couldn't handle, it's a pain I hope to never have to go through. Add to that, the loss of the mother of your child within months of your sons passing; speaking for myself, I wouldn't make it through that.

I talked to JC numerous times on the phone and had the pleasure and honor of having him in for Death In The Valley in May. He was very respectful every time I spoke to him; on the phone and in person. I've talked to Joe (Bailey) several times over the last few months; I don't know him personally at this point but I will bust my ass to help him in any way I can. I am HONORED to host this show for the family of JC Bailey.
Yea so shut your fucking mouth you cock blowing poser

January 3rd, 2011, 3:31 pm #10

Bring in Bull Pain and I am there!