EPW SCAM

EPW SCAM

A CONCERNED WORKER
A CONCERNED WORKER

October 15th, 2010, 2:56 am #1

HEY JUST WANTED TO GIVE ALL THE GUYS A HEADS UP OUT IN THE BIZ. EPW IS RUN BY DAVID TORRES AND HE HAS A HISTORY OF STIFFING WORKERS OUT OF THEIR MONEY BOOKING PEOPLE AND THEN DECIDING TO CANCEL THEM BECAUSE HE FOUND A CHEAPER GUY TO WORK FOR HIM. THIS IS THE 3RD COMPANY HE HAS STARTED AND CLOSED THE OTHER 2 BECUASE HE HAD HEAT OVER NOT PAYING PEOPLE

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

October 15th, 2010, 3:51 am #2

He called me and pestered the hell out of me till I sent him two workers for his event. He said he would pay them $15 each and then stiffed them. And thats not my first problem with the guy. In my eyes he is nothing but a crook. I mean if you are not paying then just say so and let the wrestlers decide if they wish to go. But do not lie.

October 15th, 2010, 4:16 am #3

And that is coming from Tom "Bull" Miller. It was be really bad

October 15th, 2010, 4:38 am #4

Is beyond just a petty scammer, that little kid thinks he is actually good for the business, he has soo much heat I'm surprised someone hasnt shot on him yet. Hopefully someone kills this "Kids" dreams of being anything. He is such a loser and a fraud. Plus he has a horrible attitude to boot.

October 15th, 2010, 5:18 am #5

It was only a few years ago that this guy was cleaning human shit off of the canvas at CAPW.

October 15th, 2010, 6:43 am #6

I wish I could give this a thumbs up!!!

October 15th, 2010, 12:18 pm #7

"It was only a few years ago that this guy was cleaning human shit off of the canvas at CAPW."

What the hell do they having going on in that ring?? o.O

October 15th, 2010, 5:36 pm #8

Sonny someone pooped himself after a body slam, and taco cleaned up the little hershey kiss.

dick trollson
dick trollson

October 15th, 2010, 8:33 pm #9

thats funny shit

TJ Phillips
TJ Phillips

October 15th, 2010, 9:01 pm #10

so is this guy bull shit or what cause last week he called and booked me for a show. also he said he had Sam Hain on the same show. if he fucks Sam out of money I will laugh cause Sam will kill him.