Dr. Feelbad RULES !!!

Dr. Feelbad RULES !!!

RWA FANATIC
RWA FANATIC

January 11th, 2011, 4:08 am #1

I have only recently been attending RWA shows, but this guy Dr. Feelbad is electric ! I went to look up some of his and the RWA's history on Wikipedia, but there is nothing there. Could someone who has been attending longer put some of the RWA's history on Wikipedia ? If not the RWA, please create a Dr. Feelbad page ? This guy is soooo cool, and I am a HUGE fan of his

January 11th, 2011, 4:35 am #2

who?

the above answers why he has no wikipedia page btw.

January 11th, 2011, 7:41 am #3

Feel bad is nothing, if you want to see real wrestling, and not some mark ass promoter, try looking around a bit more, and you will find wrestling that will electrify you.

January 11th, 2011, 2:41 pm #4

I have only recently been attending RWA shows, but this guy Dr. Feelbad is electric ! I went to look up some of his and the RWA's history on Wikipedia, but there is nothing there. Could someone who has been attending longer put some of the RWA's history on Wikipedia ? If not the RWA, please create a Dr. Feelbad page ? This guy is soooo cool, and I am a HUGE fan of his
If you are being serious....which is highly unlikely...then my only question to you is where the drugs at?

- Former RWA employee (too embarrassed to put name because lets be honest...nobody ever wants to really admit that they know Feelbad, let alone work for him...if 5 dollars and a hot dog counts as employment)

January 11th, 2011, 3:03 pm #5

For anyone who is NOT already aware:

Feelbad is an actual backyard wrestler who bought a license and started promoting shows despite not ever being trained. He is under the impression that "smart" fans know the business better than actual workers. He is also under the impression that he is a talented shoot wrestler, which is also untrue. No one really respects him at all, some guys work for him because they can't work anywhere else and the guys who can work for other people take him for far more money than they are even remotely worth. Still this fellow carries trying to be involved in every match on every show he puts together.

RWA pretty much exists to satisfy Feelbad's dream of being a wrestling attraction, trouble is that in the wrestling business, dues aren't measured in the money that your 3 wives gives you. (that is NOT a joke)

HawtWheelz
HawtWheelz

January 11th, 2011, 9:26 pm #6

BAD!!!

January 11th, 2011, 11:10 pm #7

For anyone who is NOT already aware:

Feelbad is an actual backyard wrestler who bought a license and started promoting shows despite not ever being trained. He is under the impression that "smart" fans know the business better than actual workers. He is also under the impression that he is a talented shoot wrestler, which is also untrue. No one really respects him at all, some guys work for him because they can't work anywhere else and the guys who can work for other people take him for far more money than they are even remotely worth. Still this fellow carries trying to be involved in every match on every show he puts together.

RWA pretty much exists to satisfy Feelbad's dream of being a wrestling attraction, trouble is that in the wrestling business, dues aren't measured in the money that your 3 wives gives you. (that is NOT a joke)
It makes me laugh that the i love feelbad posts always come up around show time.

January 12th, 2011, 1:41 am #8

I actually kind of feel bad for Feelbad. He seems like a pathetic guy. Not in the negative way, just literately pathetic by definition. He has to use his own money to get close to a wrestling ring, and guys use him for some money. Some guys want to work his shows just so they can work their friends. There are even guys that attend the shows just to see the train wreck of Feelbad's performances and some of his shitty friends he puts on his shows.

January 12th, 2011, 4:48 am #9

With a little bit more work i could see him named in the managers such as the Grand Wizard,Captain lou ,@Bobby H.
Unfortunate WWE doesn't use men as managers but if they did i could see DR Skidmark there with the greats!

January 12th, 2011, 6:03 am #10

did hotwheelz write that?