Did you know

Did you know

August 9th, 2012, 9:56 pm #1

Viper use to mix music for Bruce Willis' band in the late 80's BRUNO? Plus he use to be kid and plays body guards before making it into the wrestling business. Alot of bands sucked or were gay in the 90s because Viper 4 (Sodemy) 'pain' was involved. News kids on the block. Little river band. Kid and Play. Criss / Cross. Milli and Vinillie.Prince, Mc Hammer. Vinalla Ice. Coolio. Brian Adams. Cher. Micheal Jackson

August 9th, 2012, 11:43 pm #2

sour grapes or imitation is the finest form of flattery ?

August 10th, 2012, 12:47 am #3

yes it is sour grapes because after he blew a dude he said ''Salty balls'' ;p

The Informer
The Informer

August 10th, 2012, 5:04 pm #4

Viper use to mix music for Bruce Willis' band in the late 80's BRUNO? Plus he use to be kid and plays body guards before making it into the wrestling business. Alot of bands sucked or were gay in the 90s because Viper 4 (Sodemy) 'pain' was involved. News kids on the block. Little river band. Kid and Play. Criss / Cross. Milli and Vinillie.Prince, Mc Hammer. Vinalla Ice. Coolio. Brian Adams. Cher. Micheal Jackson
Did you know that before posting make sure you have a clue what you are saying? Who is Criss Cross? I remember Kriss Kross. How How about Milli Vinillie? You mean Milli Vanilli and for the record they never even sang their own music and Rob Pilatus of the band killed himself because they sucked at singing for real. Next is Vinilla Ice? Maybe where you are from they make Vinilla Ice cream but I only heard of Vanilla Ice.Also Kid And Play never existed. They were Kid 'n Play. Point is if your going to talk shit get your facts right. To look good in an argument is to know first what you are saying. So bash on me that's ok with me!

August 10th, 2012, 8:30 pm #5

the post was about viper and the point was made..
whether it is grammatically correct or not..
however you are a douche..bag..

The Informer
The Informer

August 10th, 2012, 9:59 pm #6

Douche bag? Isn't that one word? None of you girls have the balls to say that to Viper's face. That's the point.

August 11th, 2012, 11:56 am #7

say what to vipers face? that he's what?
did you think that was a "shoot" that is was done
tongue in cheek ..a parody..or do you think it's real?
oh yeah and are you viper's mouthpiece?

August 11th, 2012, 4:56 pm #8

So how is this bad? Viper used to mix music for Bruce Willis? Thats pretty cool actually

The Informer
The Informer

August 11th, 2012, 6:14 pm #9

My point exactly. Talk about nothing they know of