DCW Results

DCW Results

Yermom
Yermom

November 29th, 2009, 8:30 am #1

Opening match was Jimi the High Flyin Hippie, The Freak Doug Diggler, Bulldozer (1st time in DCW), and Shane Taylor in a 4 Way elimination match. Shane is a really big Rikishi sized black dude (also first time in DCW) who actually made the match worth watching. Very very stiff... kinda Vader stiff at times. Worked the crowd good and really got people in to it. Don't get me wrong, Jimi and Diggler did their share of getting face pops, but Taylor really helped the match along with his power moves. Bulldozer was an average wrestler who I wouldn't have anything bad to say about yet wouldn't really have anything great to say about either. Jimi won with a school boy rollup over Taylor.

Next match was Enigma vs Count Lestat. I love both these guys (as a tag team). They shouldn't have been split up. 'nuff said. Not even sure who won cause I didn't want to see them split up.

Sara wrestled Angeldust. I think AD won the belt, but might have not won it because of an excessive attack after the match. Who the hell knows? KCW's Honey made the safe for Sara and will be facing Angeldust next month, for the title?

Russian Roulette went up against Team Tapout. The match itself was good. For the life of me, I can't remember who won. Sorry guys...

DTJ won his retirement/US Title match vs XTC. After the match, he told the crowd that under DCW stipulations that the US Title would either be up for a tournament since he's retiring or he could choose who he'd want to give the title too. Despite the man on woman violence and beat downs, he gave the belt to XTC who is now the new US Title champ. Having the tournament would have given the belt much more prestige.

Calvin McGrath and Scott Fowler make their return to DCW going up against each other one on one. Good solid match as always. Good to see them back in DCW. Calvin FTW!

Big Lenny def G-Raver to retain his Diamond Title and Hardcore title. G-Raver challenged Lenny to 2 matches next month where both titles will be up for grabs in 2 separate matches. Hardcore is 1st Blood and Diamond is a thumbtacks match.

PA Posse defeated Sam Elias and Amhurst in a classic "haha" match with good match action and lots of comedy spots. Sam Elias entrained, but the only really weird thing about him is at one point in his life he must have been a HUGE BITCH. The guy's got a shitload of stretch marks and I'm not talking about roid stretch marks like Steiner has.

Big Time vs Paul Atlas the the final match. Big Time rocks. Don't care for either members of the Wrong Crowd. Watched some of the match for Big Time, but couldn't get in to it cause of Atlas.

MOTN is a tie between the 4 Way Elimination and Posse/Pittsburgh.

November 29th, 2009, 10:45 am #2

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on November 29th, 2009, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 29th, 2009, 1:56 pm #3

Is this the DCW near erie? The one near pittsburgh? The one near philidelphia? The one in WV? The one in NY? Too many.

November 29th, 2009, 2:47 pm #4

Opening match was Jimi the High Flyin Hippie, The Freak Doug Diggler, Bulldozer (1st time in DCW), and Shane Taylor in a 4 Way elimination match. Shane is a really big Rikishi sized black dude (also first time in DCW) who actually made the match worth watching. Very very stiff... kinda Vader stiff at times. Worked the crowd good and really got people in to it. Don't get me wrong, Jimi and Diggler did their share of getting face pops, but Taylor really helped the match along with his power moves. Bulldozer was an average wrestler who I wouldn't have anything bad to say about yet wouldn't really have anything great to say about either. Jimi won with a school boy rollup over Taylor.

Next match was Enigma vs Count Lestat. I love both these guys (as a tag team). They shouldn't have been split up. 'nuff said. Not even sure who won cause I didn't want to see them split up.

Sara wrestled Angeldust. I think AD won the belt, but might have not won it because of an excessive attack after the match. Who the hell knows? KCW's Honey made the safe for Sara and will be facing Angeldust next month, for the title?

Russian Roulette went up against Team Tapout. The match itself was good. For the life of me, I can't remember who won. Sorry guys...

DTJ won his retirement/US Title match vs XTC. After the match, he told the crowd that under DCW stipulations that the US Title would either be up for a tournament since he's retiring or he could choose who he'd want to give the title too. Despite the man on woman violence and beat downs, he gave the belt to XTC who is now the new US Title champ. Having the tournament would have given the belt much more prestige.

Calvin McGrath and Scott Fowler make their return to DCW going up against each other one on one. Good solid match as always. Good to see them back in DCW. Calvin FTW!

Big Lenny def G-Raver to retain his Diamond Title and Hardcore title. G-Raver challenged Lenny to 2 matches next month where both titles will be up for grabs in 2 separate matches. Hardcore is 1st Blood and Diamond is a thumbtacks match.

PA Posse defeated Sam Elias and Amhurst in a classic "haha" match with good match action and lots of comedy spots. Sam Elias entrained, but the only really weird thing about him is at one point in his life he must have been a HUGE BITCH. The guy's got a shitload of stretch marks and I'm not talking about roid stretch marks like Steiner has.

Big Time vs Paul Atlas the the final match. Big Time rocks. Don't care for either members of the Wrong Crowd. Watched some of the match for Big Time, but couldn't get in to it cause of Atlas.

Why would Troy give the belt to XTC? That ios the worst move in the history of the company. It totally ruins the uS title. At least if want her to have it, let her win it, but even that is terrible. What stipulation would say if a champ retires he can "give" his title to anyone? That's idotic.

November 29th, 2009, 3:33 pm #5

The DCW based out of Hastings, PA about an hour and a half east of Pittsburgh.

Without doing a true headcount, I'd say attendance was around 150 +/- 25.

November 29th, 2009, 3:49 pm #6

Never heard of dcw in hastings. Never heard of hastings.

November 29th, 2009, 4:01 pm #7

www.diamondwrestling.com

November 29th, 2009, 5:25 pm #8

Diamond wrestling? This fed is named after one of the wrestlers?

November 29th, 2009, 5:48 pm #9

The tag match was worth the price of admission! Those guys can entertain man.

November 29th, 2009, 8:50 pm #10

My 12 yearold daughter made a better website for a class project.You should be ashamed to plug it.