DCW april 9th duncansville results??

DCW april 9th duncansville results??

silverbullet
silverbullet

April 15th, 2011, 6:50 am #1

Didn't see results posted for this show anywhere. Did anybody go? How was the show? Any results?

April 15th, 2011, 11:12 am #2

show was canceled because Payne is a moron who pisses his money away

CP
CP

April 15th, 2011, 3:21 pm #3

Yea thats why it was cancelled. IDIOT!

April 15th, 2011, 6:36 pm #4

LMAO

Dirty Dikk Diamond
Dirty Dikk Diamond

April 15th, 2011, 8:02 pm #5

haha soooo professional for a yarder

April 16th, 2011, 1:29 pm #6

Payne's attitude and whole deal with DCW shows why Payne should still be a fan buying a ticket. He does nothing to further the business, unprofessional, and epitomizes the term: yarder. Nobody said you absolutely had to run shows under the DCW name, and by canceling your first DCW show,for whatever reason means you have already struck out in that town and will be much harder for you or a real company to come in and make money. Way to burn bridges, but you wouldn't know anything about respect since you have not been trained or earned the right to be in or near a ring

CP
CP

April 16th, 2011, 5:53 pm #7

Payne's attitude and whole deal with DCW shows why Payne should still be a fan buying a ticket. He does nothing to further the business, unprofessional, and epitomizes the term: yarder. Nobody said you absolutely had to run shows under the DCW name, and by canceling your first DCW show,for whatever reason means you have already struck out in that town and will be much harder for you or a real company to come in and make money. Way to burn bridges, but you wouldn't know anything about respect since you have not been trained or earned the right to be in or near a ring
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The facts are facts. I cancelled the DCW show sum 3 weeks prior to that date. Because I had found out that my brothers were coming home from Afghanastan that weekend for ROR. I have not seen them since November and figured since I was doing a show on the 2nd that it would not kill me to spend some fucking time with my family the following week. I have been with them all week. They are in town for 10 more days before they go back to Texas and get shipped back out. So excuse me for putting my family 1st for once over this buisness. I mean you never know if your going to see them again. After I cancelled "PWA" was to be running a show. For whatever reason that did not happen. Look it's plain and simple here, I choose family over wrestling. SORRY IF THAT DISAPOINTS YOU!!!

April 16th, 2011, 5:59 pm #8

That doesn't disappoint me, you disappoint me. You have no concept of what this business really is, and as a "promoter" what your responsibilities truly are. This is why UCW has a bad reputation. This is why DCW will have a bad reputation. Chris Payne and UCW/DCW are a cancer to wrestling in PA

April 16th, 2011, 6:06 pm #9

Show was cancelled because guys tried to work Corey on a ring rental for $1500 BUCKS With a license ughh its whatever. LOL you guys take this shit too serious, no one is getting rich but Vinnie Mach in the entertaintment busines. so go fuck yourself.

April 16th, 2011, 6:07 pm #10

I'm sure wrestling will be in altoona, pa soon. just wait & see. nexgen is running in june go see that if u want.