Crimson in TNA?

Crimson in TNA?

Jay
Jay

February 7th, 2011, 1:28 am #1

Whats everyone think of that new crimson dude in TNA?
I just dont see him as ready for TV. Anyone agree? But im glad they are trying with some fresh faces just this dude just aint clickin with me.

February 7th, 2011, 1:49 am #2

I think CK3 must be PISSED

February 7th, 2011, 3:31 am #3

Although CK3 in PWO is now Krimson, I do not see it anything like the "Crimson" TNA created. The characters are too different. The looks are too different. Even the mic work is too different. The name is the only thing in common. They could have stolen the name from PWO, its definitely possible. However given how common the name is, it is also just as possible that it is a coincidence. Even if TNA had seen the Krimson name and character, I don't see them sitting around the office thinking of names and saying "Hey we did see this one guy from a place called PWO with the name Krimson, that name will work"

February 7th, 2011, 6:31 am #4

Mercer is supposed to be Amazing Red's brother, so it does make sense. It's just shitty for CK3 and PWO. More people will know the Crimson name from TNA, even though the Krimson character has been around for a lot longer. Even though the gimmicks are not similar, it makes the indy guy look like he's copying a "star" to the average fan.

February 7th, 2011, 8:00 am #5

Although CK3 in PWO is now Krimson, I do not see it anything like the "Crimson" TNA created. The characters are too different. The looks are too different. Even the mic work is too different. The name is the only thing in common. They could have stolen the name from PWO, its definitely possible. However given how common the name is, it is also just as possible that it is a coincidence. Even if TNA had seen the Krimson name and character, I don't see them sitting around the office thinking of names and saying "Hey we did see this one guy from a place called PWO with the name Krimson, that name will work"
He's got a good look, he will do fine Jay money.

February 7th, 2011, 10:25 pm #6

Word on the grapevine is that CK and a few others did go to TNA for a tryout and CK used the Krimson gimmic. So the idea of people sitting around a table saying "We had a guy named Crimson try out but that character won't work for us. However the name we can use" isn't so far fetched if it is indeed true.

lol
lol

February 25th, 2011, 5:26 am #7

Mercer is supposed to be Amazing Red's brother, so it does make sense. It's just shitty for CK3 and PWO. More people will know the Crimson name from TNA, even though the Krimson character has been around for a lot longer. Even though the gimmicks are not similar, it makes the indy guy look like he's copying a "star" to the average fan.
Crimson really really hahahahaha real funny