Cory Newman

Cory Newman

Bill Blithen
Bill Blithen

April 27th, 2011, 4:27 pm #1

I met him at a ucw show last year & made the mistake of giving him my phone number. The guy sends me several emails & texts daily about the places he is booked & how he wants me to be there. It is getting annoying to the level of criminal harassment.
I told him to leave me alone- then he sent me 17 text messages about how he is addictedto pain medicine. He begged me not to block his number or unfriend him on facebook. Also, he texted that he does like men but hes tryin to be in the closet.
Anyone have any advice on what to do bout this guy?

April 27th, 2011, 5:43 pm #2

Ok is this some sort of a rib here? Or are you just making this shit up to trash the guy? Or are you really serious with what you posted?

April 27th, 2011, 6:09 pm #3

Its 100% true. Hes really annoying.

April 27th, 2011, 6:49 pm #4

Change your phone number, and call the cops. This guys a a cancerous mark.

April 27th, 2011, 8:24 pm #5

he keeps sending me friend requests and i dont add or deny.. and he resends them almost daily..been going on for weeks.. funny thing is.. that little part of the message i can see without clickin says something about he can get me into ucw...LOL. if anyone needs help wrestling at that fucking joke fed its pretty sad.

April 27th, 2011, 8:41 pm #6

Yea big joke drawing over 200 a show.

April 27th, 2011, 9:20 pm #7

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
HOMO IN THE LEATHER JACKET!

PAST FAN
PAST FAN

April 27th, 2011, 10:27 pm #8

WHY PUT YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF HALF TRAINED SHIT!
PS DON'T WASTE OUR LIFES WITH THIS SHIT!

Cory
Cory

April 27th, 2011, 10:48 pm #9

I met him at a ucw show last year & made the mistake of giving him my phone number. The guy sends me several emails & texts daily about the places he is booked & how he wants me to be there. It is getting annoying to the level of criminal harassment.
I told him to leave me alone- then he sent me 17 text messages about how he is addictedto pain medicine. He begged me not to block his number or unfriend him on facebook. Also, he texted that he does like men but hes tryin to be in the closet.
Who ever posted this carp you're funny. I got bookings, haven't wrote anyone or did I ever give my # to a fan or promoter at a UCW show last year. Gay? Nope sorry not true. Get a life. Hey if you wanna talk about me that's fine, could care less I know it's the aon marks or someone & thanks for posting the Video... oh yea btw the police have been notified.

April 27th, 2011, 10:50 pm #10

Can't seem to find a Bill Blitchen on my facebook. Whatever dude lol. I get bookings cause I'm good at what I do.