Corey booked the Jaffa

Corey booked the Jaffa

August 2nd, 2012, 6:47 pm #1

BTW NOV 23. Confirmed, RIC FLAIR IS COMING TO ALTOONA PA!!!

August 2nd, 2012, 7:34 pm #2

That's a joke. Cory doesn't have a pot to piss in let alone spend the money the Jaffa wants to rent that place. Hell he couldn't even afford to book Flair. Just to prove this is another fake post by Cory, look at there upcoming events. Nothing is scheduled.

http://www.jaffashrine.org/upcomingevents.html

August 2nd, 2012, 10:08 pm #3

You better watch out Cory has friends in high places! (In his dreams) We all know he has a problem with the truth. I guess his next claim will be he got Flair over in a new area like he said he did Piper! LMFAO

August 2nd, 2012, 10:16 pm #4

He'll probably have a toothache!

August 2nd, 2012, 10:22 pm #5

I hope he is in as much pain as he gives us when were are laughing at him. LOL

Cory
Cory

August 3rd, 2012, 4:46 am #6

Call and ask to speak to Don, and ask him if tge BTW PRO Show is booked on Nov 23? Ummmmmm...this is August, See you there!

By the way I work and do have money, LOL...

August 3rd, 2012, 6:05 pm #7

I called the jaffa Cory, they have no record of you or anyone else booking the venue for November 23rd.

August 3rd, 2012, 6:49 pm #8

Maybe this is a fantasy wrestling show Cory is having. That would be the only way he will ever and I mean ever be on a show with Ric Flair!

P.S. Cory please don't make the call on me. LMFAO

August 3rd, 2012, 8:38 pm #9

That's it! No more nice guy! You have all messed the STUDD and the Newmanation for the last time! Everyone that has made biased comments towards the STUDD are gonna be banned from professional wrestling for life. Ric Flair called Cory the other night to confirm, and told Cory that Piper put him over big time! Ric told Cory it would be an honor if it was he who would walk him down that isle! Ric said it would be a privilege for the STUDD to date his daughter. Hopefully his connections and advice would get here out of FCW and right into the WWE. He also said that he has taught her all he could, but would be very happy to get some advice on how to cut a decent promo. He finished by saying that he loved watching Cory's work, and the match with Piper was a 5 star classic, so he knows it exists, and he reads the Indy board regularly, so all those jabronies can sit at home and be jealous. Flair stated he would never work for PWX, RWA, UCW, Covey Pro, and especially that yard fed ACW that has no talent on its roster at all and is run by a fat mark who gets bitch slapped every show he works at, even his. People want to lie and say they make calls? Well the Newmanation make a few calls of our own. Chris fat ass Adonis is not rapping anywhere in Pittsburgh in September, or anywhere else for that matter. As a matter of fact, I heard from a reliable source that he actually pays someone else to rap, and he says it's him. He is the rapping milli vannilli! LOLOLOLOLOL LMFAO!! How pathetic! I also heard that Dr. Dre bitch slapped him 10 years ago in Washington DC! So everyone else be warned! Cory put an end to many careers already, don't be the next victim of the STUDD!!! See you at the Jaffa with Ric Flair and Matt Hardy jabronies! LOLOLOLOLOL !!!!! LMFAO!!!!! #newmanation4life the STUDD > everyone else

August 3rd, 2012, 9:02 pm #10

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>