Cleveland/Erie Wrestler Marcus Knight, a backyarder.

Cleveland/Erie Wrestler Marcus Knight, a backyarder.

June 22nd, 2010, 3:35 am #1

Pictures from the past weekend.

June 22nd, 2010, 3:36 am #2

With PWO Ref Issac Noonan, no less.

June 22nd, 2010, 4:48 am #3

Big surprise. Anyone that's watched Marcus knows he's a yarder. I seen him screw up basic moves like a suplex. Ask him who trained him, where and how long. He can't answer. Yet people like Jamie Scott book him. And ya wonder whats wrong with this business.

June 22nd, 2010, 4:49 am #4

With PWO Ref Issac Noonan, no less.
I'm surprised Noonan isn't wearing one of his replica belts. Nice way to show respect, asshole. You're just a fucking mark.

KRAZY THUNG NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
KRAZY THUNG NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

June 22nd, 2010, 5:20 am #5

YALL FAKE AZZ FAGGOTS TRYIN TO HATE ON YARDIN AGAIN!!!

I DONT KNOW THIS NINJA BUT HE LOOKS SWOOL LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA AND I BET HE A BETTER WRESTA THAN MOST A YOU MARK ASS BITCHES TALKIN SHIT! I TOLD YALL BITCHES TIME ANT TIME GAIN THAT BACKYARD WRESTLING IS FO REAL HARD CORE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO FIGHT FO REAL AND NOT SLAPPIN ON FAKE ASS HOLDS FOR THE OLD SKOOL HOMOS I9N THE BACK TO WHACK THEY MEAT BAG TOO.

IT LOOK LIKE THE SHOW DRAWIN BETTER THAN THE FAGGOT AZZ SHIT THAT GO DOWN IN WEST VIRGINIA UNLESS THEY BITCHES IS LYIN AND SAYING VIOLENT J AND SHAGGY 2 DOPE GON BE THRE.

I LIKE THIS NINJA. IF YO EVER IN SOUTHWEST DEEZY HOLLA AT A NNJA AND I'LL BOOK YOU IN MY BACKYARD FED. WE JWE JUGGALO WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT AND I'LL BOOK YOU AGAINST IC PIMP OR KID KRYSTAL OR EVEN GIVE YOU A TITLE SHOT AGAINT KRAZZY THUGN MUTHERFUGGIN NIZZUTS HISSELF IF YO THINK YOU CAN PIN DA WICKEDEST CLOWN OF DEM ALL. FUCK BRING DAT REF AS A RIDE ALONG AND ILL BOOK HIS AZZ TOO.

IF YOU IMPRESS ME I'LL TALK TO SHAGGY ANF VIOLENT J AND ILL GET YOU IN DA GARTHERING CAUSE THE GATHERING IS THE ONLY WRESTLING THATS WORTH A BITCH AND THE ONLY FUCKIN SHOW THAT DRAW ANYWAY. ILL PAY YO WIT BITCHES FAYGO AND THE FINEST CRYSTAL IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN MIDWESRT

I GUARENTEE ALL YOU FAKE AZZ BITCHES AND FAGGOT AZZ HATAS THAT ME AN THIS NINJA CAN PUT ON AB ETTER MATCH THAN ALL YALL SO CALLED TRAINED MUTHAFUCKAS ANY WDAY A THA GODDAMN WEEK AND SUNDAY TOO.

GO AHEAD AND TRY TO TALK SHIT FAGGOTS. IMA SHARPEN UP MY HATCHET AND COME FO YOU IN DA NIGHT LIKE A RAPIST.

WES GOIN CHICKEN HUNTIN!!!!!!!!!

WOOT! WOOT! MUTHA FUGGA WOOT! WOO!

June 22nd, 2010, 6:57 am #6

I'm surprised Noonan isn't wearing one of his replica belts. Nice way to show respect, asshole. You're just a fucking mark.
They are both clueless and they both suck. Neither of them knows what they're really doing.

June 22nd, 2010, 8:20 am #7

Will Juggalos all just go away? Please? I'm begging.

KRAZY THUNG NUTZ WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KRAZY THUNG NUTZ WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 22nd, 2010, 4:22 pm #8

IS A GOOD THING I SHARPENED UP MY HATCHET CAUSE HER DA HATAS COME!!!

GET RI8D A ALL THE JUGGALOS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! NINJA PLEASE! YOU CANT ERADIATE THE JUGGALOS CAUSE THE DARK CARNIVAL WI9LL NEVER DIE!!! YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BEEN TALKING THAT TRASH LIKE A GENOCIDE SHIT. TALKIN SHIT LIKE YOU WON SOME KINDA MUTAFUCKIN JUGGAHOLOCUAST! A HUNDRED YEARS AGO SOME GAY AZZ GERMAN FAGGOT NAMED RUDOLF HITLER TRIED TO DO THA SAME SHIT WIT THA JEWS AND IT DIDNT WORK AND THERES ALREADY MORE JUGGALOS THAN A JEW ANYWAYS.

YOU WAN THE JUGGALOS ALL JUST GO AWAY? FUCK YOU AND YOU FAGGOT AZZ HATIN BITCH ASS HATIN FAGGOTS. JUGGALOS AINT GOIN NO WHERE NO HOW WE ALREADY INGRAINED INTO THE CULTIUREW AND THE DNA OF AMERICA. ITS A MKOVEMENT LIKE THE CILVIL RIGHTS MOENENEMT! ITS A REVOJUGGALUTION LIKE THE CIVIL WAR! FITTY YEARS FROM NOW WHEN SOCIETY IS ALL WIPED OUT AND SHITR AND THE FUTURE M UTHAFUCKERS ARE SHIFTING THROUGH THE RUBLE AND THE BROKEN GLASS THEY GONNA FIND THE GREAT MILENKO, THE RIDDLE BOX AND THE RINGMASTER AND THEY GONNA RECOGNIZE VIOLENT J AND SHAGGY 2 DOPE AS THE GREATEST PJHILOSPOPERS OF ALL MUTHAFUCKIN TIME!!!

LONG AFTER ANYOPNE EVEN REMEMBER WHAT FAKE ASS PUNK ASS FAGGOT ASS BITCH ASS SNITCH ASS HATER ASS GAY ASS NO PAY ASS WRESTLIN IS EVERYONE AND THERE MOMMA GONNA NOW WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS ICP THE DARK CARNIVAL THE JUGGALO NARTION AND THE JOKER CARDS HAD ON THE FUCKI9N WO0RLD.

DARK CARNICVAL 4 LIFE BITCHES!

KRAZY THUG NUTZ AND HIS NI9NJAS AINT GOIN NOW WHERE SO HATAS BEST STEP THE FUCK ASIDE!

WOOT WOOT!

sukmehjugganutz
sukmehjugganutz

June 22nd, 2010, 6:46 pm #9

i dont hate juggalos, there not all bad..but this guy is a juggasheep (i mindless follower)

ok..and if marcus knight isnt trained i am surprised, cuz iv seen him work capw shows and iv never heard of jt letting untrained people work his shows, ever, and if anyone can tell someone id untrained i think it whould be him..anyway..who cares if he worked a backyard show from the pics it does not look vary bad, not like he was buming on the ground in a ring that is nothing but wooden posts and string!...

Ryan
Ryan

June 22nd, 2010, 8:51 pm #10

Ok... I KNOW the IWM can block IPs.