March 28th, 2011, 6:40 pm #11

Why?

March 28th, 2011, 6:42 pm #12

add rickey to the list of guys like probo with no self respect or pride who are crawling back to aiw. its not 2009 no one cares about any of these returns. if you are going to try to make a big return why not go to pwo??? better crowds, better people running the show, television and internet exposure, much more of a chance to make a bigger impact on the wrestling scene. i have no respect for anyone who crawls back to aiw.
Who cares if an anonymous poster respects anyone? In order for people to care about your respect, don't they need to know if you carry any weight in this business?

March 28th, 2011, 7:46 pm #13

Why?
Ricky Page is a cancer in the locker rooms. When I have been in them with him he is shitty and disrespectful. He never shook my hand.He did however stick his 2 cents in to my matches without being asked.Whenever I did say hi to him he stuck his nose up in the air. No respect for him at all.

March 28th, 2011, 9:16 pm #14

He is a complete jackass. This was one of the crappiest shows AIW has had

March 28th, 2011, 9:24 pm #15

I'm not good friends with Rickey, but we have done shows together for years. He's a good dude who loves this business.

March 29th, 2011, 5:58 am #16

You obviously did not see the show if you think it was weak Jimmy Jacobs coming out unannounced was incredible the crowd went ape shit for him the battle bowl concept was a lot of fun Duke and Cabana need to be a full time tag team they were absolutely brilliant together and Cabana even hazed the frat pledges

March 30th, 2011, 3:09 am #17

Plus Shiima deserves that belt more than Fontaine anyway, thank god he won the battle

March 30th, 2011, 3:17 pm #18

add rickey to the list of guys like probo with no self respect or pride who are crawling back to aiw. its not 2009 no one cares about any of these returns. if you are going to try to make a big return why not go to pwo??? better crowds, better people running the show, television and internet exposure, much more of a chance to make a bigger impact on the wrestling scene. i have no respect for anyone who crawls back to aiw.
i agree why not go to PWO and try and get some exposure? PWO is the only company in cleveland worth putting time into because of tv. and look how much they have spread away from cleveland in the past 2 years. i heard they just did a show in fostoria ohio and it drew over 300. they got into the IX Center now for two years. it seems like they only come into cleveland for that august outdoor show, which is the best shows cleveland has ever seen from any indy in the area.

March 30th, 2011, 6:45 pm #19

Plus Shiima deserves that belt more than Fontaine anyway, thank god he won the battle
it was a good show. not aiw's best but still worth the money and still far better than any other fed in cleveland. i'd rather see shiima/gargano at abso than donst/gargano. and why isnt gargano defending the damn title? if he wants to stay sharp he should defend the title instead of taking on random exibition matches.

March 30th, 2011, 10:27 pm #20

They are pushing Donst to the sky to suck off the chikara gravy train even more. Donst will win the title and they will continue to bring in up and coming young stars to keep johnny happy.