Chris Hero Signs with WWE

Chris Hero Signs with WWE

Scoops
Scoops

July 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm #1

Hey folks, its your indy reporter Scoops Richards with breaking news, your hero and mine Christopher Hero aka Chris Hero has singed with WWE. The question is how long til Hero shows up in our living rooms and invades Monday Night Raw?
Could he be the Summerslam Surprise? Only time will tell.

By Scoops Richards

July 27th, 2011, 10:24 pm #2

They signed Claudio as well...the Kings of Wrestling are being brought in as a tag team..

July 27th, 2011, 11:01 pm #3

If Chris can humble himself, check his ego and learn to listen to others he will be great in the WWE.

July 28th, 2011, 12:22 am #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 28th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 28th, 2011, 12:38 am #5

You are obviously confusing Hero with some PA boys. Hero is from Ohio.

July 28th, 2011, 12:53 am #6

didnt know here was from ohio i thought he was from indiana--anyhow here needs to hit the gym before he hits the Monday or Fridays. otherwise he will by a NXT first round elimination. my guess is they put him in Florida for a year then repackage him with a new name like Chris Herman or some other crap. looking back its surprising cm punk got to keep his name

Carl
Carl

July 28th, 2011, 2:27 am #7

Chris Herman? wtf will he be a mailman? he wont be chris hereo becaus ethen vince will make him do the superhero gimmick, he could be chris Styles, or Chris Stevens, or completley change his name, either way congrats to him and best of luck

July 28th, 2011, 3:18 am #8

Hero actually got his beginnings in PWX. Then he went to WXW. It is great to see another PWX guy make it to the big time!!

July 28th, 2011, 3:38 am #9

Hero STARTED in Dayton w/ Roger Cox's UCW.

July 28th, 2011, 4:35 am #10

CM Punk got his beginning in CAPW. He wrestled there once in 2004, you know.