Chest Flexor

Chest Flexor

February 6th, 2012, 8:37 pm #1

Has anyone seen the video of Chest Flexor filming Jimmy Demarco taking a shit in a frying pan full of eggs? I think its fucking disgusting, cheap, and childish beyond words. Its also pretty damn weird that two grown adults are filming each other naked taking a shit. Chuck Roberts and any other promoter that books "men" like this should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Then again Demarco doesnt get booked anywhere outside of IWC and Flexor only gets booked at places where he kisses ass and does ring crew. Whoever trained these two must be so proud.

February 6th, 2012, 9:15 pm #2

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

February 6th, 2012, 9:32 pm #3

Has anyone seen the video of Chest Flexor filming Jimmy Demarco taking a shit in a frying pan full of eggs? I think its fucking disgusting, cheap, and childish beyond words. Its also pretty damn weird that two grown adults are filming each other naked taking a shit. Chuck Roberts and any other promoter that books "men" like this should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Then again Demarco doesnt get booked anywhere outside of IWC and Flexor only gets booked at places where he kisses ass and does ring crew. Whoever trained these two must be so proud.
And they wounder why they live in an apartment with a dirty stove. Welfare Trash. Low Class Tax Payer Dependents!!!!

February 6th, 2012, 9:36 pm #4

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Flexor and Jimmy are over huge whereever they go. Jimmy was over huge in AIW and is over huge in IWC. It isn't that he can't get booked it's that he only wants to do IWC. Talk to him and ask him if you have a problem. I thought the video was funny personally and when you take into consideration Jimmy and Flexor against the IWC fans it makes more sense. Flexor doesn't have to work ring crew to get over. He is over in IWC, AIW, BDW, and will be in 5 star as well.

February 6th, 2012, 10:12 pm #5

And they wounder why they live in an apartment with a dirty stove. Welfare Trash. Low Class Tax Payer Dependents!!!!
That was disgusting & the worst promo in the history of wrestling. Those 2 need psychological help, seriously

February 6th, 2012, 10:12 pm #6

Well, I'm no longer a fan of IWC.

February 6th, 2012, 10:48 pm #7

If you are not going to IWC because of a promo then IWC doesn't need your business. This isn't even an IWC sanctioned video you retards it was just something Flexor and Jimmy did for fun so lighten up

February 6th, 2012, 10:57 pm #8

Its not on the official IWC website, facebook or Twitter. I dont even think its real shit. It looks like DeMarco is reaching behind his back for something like he's grabbing a seperate pan. Jackass does far worse. This just makes Jimmy and Nick look really bad personally. Very creepy and odd.

February 6th, 2012, 11:33 pm #9

Shit for brains!!! I get it Hahaha so nasty.

February 6th, 2012, 11:57 pm #10

If you are not going to IWC because of a promo then IWC doesn't need your business. This isn't even an IWC sanctioned video you retards it was just something Flexor and Jimmy did for fun so lighten up

That isn't funny nor is it professional. I'm sure IWC is glad to have you telling paying fans to not come around because you found something disgusting funny. Maybe it isn't an IWC sanctioned promo, but he is the IWC champion so it is a reflection of the company.