CCW returns to Marysville, Pa March 27th for "A Matter of Respect"

CCW returns to Marysville, Pa March 27th for "A Matter of Respect"

March 8th, 2010, 3:19 am #1

Classic Championship Wrestling presents.....

"A Matter of Respect!!!"

Classic Championship Wrestling returns to Marysville Lions Club in Marysville, Pa between routes 11 & 15 on Saturday March 27th,2010 for "A Matter of Respect!!!" with a 7:30pm bell time and doors open at 6:30pm with a huge show featuring all the stars of CCW. Classic Championship Wrestling presents "A Matter of Respect" where you will see a lumberjack strap match.. You will see a great night of action that only CCW can bring to the table! So come on down and check out a great night of wrestling!

Main Event
"Lumberjack Strap match" for the CCW Heavyweight Championship
(Champion) Vargas

VS
(Challenger) Mikey Wrath

Back at our January 30th show "No gimmicks needed but what the hell!!!" Classic Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Vargas was victorious over "Pretty Hate Machine" Jason Gotti in a fans bring the weapons match. Now Vargas must defend his title against number 1 contender Mikey Wrath. Wrath a long time CCW veteran and former tradition champion, and tag team champion has held every major title in CCW besides the World Heavyweight Championship. Wrath was victorious over Jason Havok in a "Texas Death match" last show. CCW Commissioner Tony Black was impressed with Wrath's victory and has since granted him the number 1 contender to the CCW Heavyweight Championship. Will Vargas be able to defeat the 6'5'' 265lbs long time CCW veteran Mikey Wrath? Or will the Champion Vargas walk away once again as the undisputed King of Classic Championship Wrestling? To say the least this should be interesting.

"Tables, Ladders, Chairs 2!"

Rob Noxious

VS
Petey Noxious

Last show Petey Noxious pulled the biggest upset of his young career in defeating his very own father Rob Noxious in a "Tables,Ladders,Chairs" match. Rob Noxious is claiming that it was a fluke and is irate in the fact that his own son defeated him. Rob Noxious has went to CCW Commissioner Tony Black and invoked his rematch clause. Now Petey Noxious will have to go against his very own father once again in "Tables, Ladders, Chairs 2". Rob Noxious was quoted in saying "I brought Petey into this world and I can take him out of this world!" Will the younger of the two Noxious clan be able to pull another upset? Or will father no best and defeat his very own son?

CCW Tradition Championship

CCW Tradition Champion J-Money

VS

"Preacher" John Cannon

Back in August of last year we saw the former "Cabbie" transform into his alter ego "Preacher" John Cannon. Cannon unfortunately was not successful in defending his Tradition Championship has the former beloved now hated J-Money was able to defeat Cannon. Now several months later Cannon get his shot at revenge against the current champion J-Money.

"Extreme Coffin Match"

The Cremator

VS

Johnny Greco

Johnny Greco was victorious last show when he stuffed the Creamator into the casket and set it on fire. Now the mysterious Creamator wants his revenge! CCW Commissioner Tony Black has granted a rematch between the two men. Only this time it will be a "Extreme Coffin Match"!

Spryal B.K.N.Y

VS

Alan Cross

Damien Destruction

VS
Fumar

Jason Karloff

VS

Louis G. Rich

"Woman's Match"

Rebecca Payne

VS

Ashley Nicely

Also appearing "Pretty Hate Machine" Jason Gotti,CCW Tag Team Champions "The Dawg Pound" Lobo Loco and D-Liscious,Cobra,J.R. Manitoba,Mark Mest and many more.

*** Card is subject to change***

for directions to the Marysville Lion's Club in Marysville, Pa click here

Tickets are 15 dollars at the door and 10 dollars in advance. Tickets can be purchased at the door, by calling this number 717-623-1170 or at the following locations.

Zeiderellis Pizza
105 Valley St ext.
Marysville, Pa

Rayzor Tattoo
4 South Front St.
Steelton, Pa

Monte Carlos
145 South Cameron St.
Harrisburg, Pa
Last edited by indymessageboard on March 8th, 2010, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 8th, 2010, 4:15 am #2

Ok why do these minor league feds post there show on here, like its god gift to indy wrestling? I have seen alot of these guys that they have on the card and they couldnt work if there life depended on it..... Beware people all they know how to do is hit each other with weapons no real wrestling !

March 8th, 2010, 4:30 am #3

I've never heard of any of these fucks

March 8th, 2010, 4:43 am #4

Some worthless company ... thats it

March 8th, 2010, 5:48 am #5

Alan Cross is one of the best up and comers out of Maryland. He has been working alot of new places recentaly. He will be worth the price of admission alone.

March 8th, 2010, 6:50 am #6

Ok Ok Alan Cross , who else on the show ? NOBODIES! Now you might say Al Cross is worth admission but who is he working? The guy he is working will prolly suck so bad that Cross will have to pull double duty and he will not look his best so with that said... The show will be bad! I am not paying 15 bucks for a trash show!

March 9th, 2010, 6:16 pm #7

330 paid last show... we are drawing pretty damn good for a "shitty" indy.
Last edited by indymessageboard on March 9th, 2010, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 9th, 2010, 10:05 pm #8

Never heard of some of these guys? Are you kidding me? Alan Cross,Louis Rich, Jason Gotti, Spyral B.K.N.Y, John Cannon,J-Money all wrestle at various places. Granted they do have hardcore wrestling they also have great wrestling matches aswell. I have been to many CCW shows and was entertained each time. Not to mention many Indy names have wrestled for CCW in the past.

March 9th, 2010, 10:35 pm #9

lol JMoney aka Fat ASS MONEY! ROB KEEP PUSHING YOUR SNOT NOSE SON TO BE THE NEXT BEST THING! NO RESPECT GOTTI IS TRASH WHAT FEDS DO THEY WORK IN? I KNOW THE ONES THAT DONT MATTER! BOTTOM LINE CCW STAND FOR COMMUNITY CRAP WRESTLING!