CAPW

CAPW

October 1st, 2010, 1:57 am #1

I just read where JT is closing CAPW for good. So wow another one bites the dust. It seems like the only real Cleveland major promotions left are AIW and MCW ran by Shasta. Where are other wrestlers going to wrestle? Those two promotions won't take anyone unless they are friends with the promoter.

October 1st, 2010, 2:09 am #2

When is the last time MCW ran Cleveland?

October 1st, 2010, 2:19 am #3

Shasta has never ran Cleveland.

Fewer promotions is EXACTLY what this area needs. Now wrestlers will have to fight for their spots and the overall products should improve. Everything was spread too thin before.

October 1st, 2010, 9:15 am #4

This would make AIW the only promotion running consistant in the area with the occasional PWO event

Shasta
Shasta

October 1st, 2010, 1:52 pm #5

MCW does not run Cleveland, nor has any desire to, we feel that area has PLENTY of wrestling. Maybe the MCW you are speaking of is Mega. Traxler is a good guy so I am sure they will continue to run and AIW seems to have solid shows for the Cleveland fans. For the record you damn sure don't have to be my friend nor even like me to work for us, you just have to realize when you come and WORK for us its like working a regular job (with way less pay of coarse lol) we want guys who do what's best for the company and fans not what's best to get pops from the boys in the back and their own personal egos. On a side note I hope JT does what's best for himself and his family and recovers fully, he has always been a kool guy with me and I hope only the best for him in or out of wrestling. Any workers who want to work with us get in touch and we are open to new talent for sure. We run MCW like a baseball team, we play our best 9 and they don't have to come from our farm system to keep their job. Spots can be taken but not by someone who can make 1 of our next 6 shows doesn't do us any good. We do run more than most, I think we have done over 30 shows in past 11 months or so. Consistency is a must and most talent out there works way to many promotions for us to use, unless they want to come in and put guys over and not many want to do that. So if your looking for a place to work and can make a couple of shows a month or at least the majority of them let us know. Thanks

October 1st, 2010, 6:33 pm #6

This would make AIW the only promotion running consistant in the area with the occasional PWO event
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with this statement