Cage for sale

Cage for sale

February 16th, 2012, 11:36 pm #1

Anybody interested in purchasing the Firestorm cage? It was used for our wargames a few years back and I am not in the position to continue to pay to store it... I will take $600 or best offer... I need it gone as soon as possible... Please send me an email if your interested... Thank you...

JC
Firestormpro@gmail.com

February 17th, 2012, 3:20 am #2

You selling your ring?

February 17th, 2012, 7:01 pm #3

Anybody interested in purchasing the Firestorm cage? It was used for our wargames a few years back and I am not in the position to continue to pay to store it... I will take $600 or best offer... I need it gone as soon as possible... Please send me an email if your interested... Thank you...

JC
Firestormpro@gmail.com
JIM MILLER SHOULD PURCHASE!!

February 17th, 2012, 9:56 pm #4

JC
Firestormpro@gmail.com
Size? and Height

February 17th, 2012, 10:10 pm #5

JIM MILLER SHOULD PURCHASE!!
the building Miller has isn't tall enough for a cage. Unless it was just up for a no escape type rule, but it would probably be a pain to set up for just one match. The only way a set up like that would be cool is if it was like for a yearly Wargames style, I just dont see a worthy investment, as cool as it would be for PWX to have a cage.

February 22nd, 2012, 1:15 am #6

Size? and Height
Hey we are trying really hard to get a hold of you about this. I definitely want the cage. I emailed you again today could we please exchange numbers to make this easier.

RLKUSTOMS@aol.com

February 23rd, 2012, 1:58 am #7

I think JC has sold it but I am not certain.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

February 27th, 2012, 8:49 pm #8

So did this cage sell? I am thinking about getting rid of mine as well.

March 3rd, 2012, 3:30 am #9

Bull what are you asking for yours.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

March 3rd, 2012, 9:52 am #10

$800 and I payed $1200. Like new. It stands 8 foot from the apron and was built for a 16 foot ring. Maybe only used 10 times, if that. I just do not want to deal with it any more.