c4

c4

June 12th, 2012, 9:56 pm #1

thoughts? questions? concerns??

June 12th, 2012, 10:06 pm #2

Hell of a good worker, the guy tells stories with his face better then anyone i have ever seen. He packs humor and great wrestling into matches.

`
`

June 12th, 2012, 11:05 pm #3

He did great at UCW Friday. Kick ass finisher.
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 15th, 2012, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 12th, 2012, 11:06 pm #4

aon untrained fuck. fat as fuck and bad in the ring

June 12th, 2012, 11:18 pm #5

That explains why his opponent ended up with a bloody nose at the end of the match..though his opponent did not seem to belong in the ring either

June 12th, 2012, 11:51 pm #6

match at last fridays show was one of the top 3 matches of the night hands down.

June 12th, 2012, 11:52 pm #7

That explains why his opponent ended up with a bloody nose at the end of the match..though his opponent did not seem to belong in the ring either
Cory Newman

4 hours ago via mobile
How many weeks can you get unemployment for in the state of Pennsylvania?

Up to 26 weeks depending on how much you worked in your base year. And....now you have to prove you are actively searching for work and document it or they cut you off.
4 hours ago

Cory Newman I am looking on PA Career Link & I know you have to apply for two jobs every two weeks. Hopefully I'll find something soon.
4 hours ago via mobile

June 13th, 2012, 12:32 am #8

Probably one of the best unsigned wrestlers in PA. I wouldn't be shocked if you saw this guy in some of the bigger indy companies in a year or two. Hes working for the right places right now especially his dealing with Elite. Hes respectful, hes an amazing worker, and his expressions are better than 99% of the guys out there right now.

June 13th, 2012, 4:59 am #9

Cory Newman

4 hours ago via mobile
How many weeks can you get unemployment for in the state of Pennsylvania?

Up to 26 weeks depending on how much you worked in your base year. And....now you have to prove you are actively searching for work and document it or they cut you off.
4 hours ago

Cory Newman I am looking on PA Career Link & I know you have to apply for two jobs every two weeks. Hopefully I'll find something soon.
4 hours ago via mobile
Yea people do get laid off u fuckin marks.

Richie Allen
Richie Allen

June 13th, 2012, 7:57 am #10

A lil story. I like to think I have matured as a person in the past 6 years or so. I always never liked ANYONE that really had ANYTHING to do with AON. I freely admit that as I did in the past on here. I disliked these people for things they were or were not doing, but I realized I had never even met ONE person on their roster. Things change, paths cross, but that doesnt erase the past. I will be real and say that I would read posts made by C4 in past years and wanna punch the computer. Im over that now. This board does not fire me up like it did when I was a "newbie"..That being said, I began to have conversations with the man and finally had the chance to meet him 2 shows ago and worked his match on Fri against Dax Hastings. C4 is a very respectable person, knows the locker room etiquette and is polite and makes me laugh. He has the passion, the right personality for this biz and he will only get better as he works more and more areas and people. I like C4, give him a chance and you will see that. I will say I have been on shows that have had people on them that are WAAAY WAY worse, with absolutely Zero potential. C4 has alot of Potential and has a future and spot in the biz. Dax Hastings is a respectful kid who has a decent look. (kinda like a nerdy, young PUNK...dont let that go to your head Dax. He did good. Bloody nose and all, AND FYI, the bloody nose on Dax Hastings WAS NOT the result of anything C4 did wrong. Both good kids. They are the least of the problems I currently see in todays Indy wrestling. PEACE.