Bruiser Wrestling in Lima

Bruiser Wrestling in Lima

May 2nd, 2011, 2:19 pm #1

What is this I keep seeing about Bruiser Wrestling in Lima. I seen where they are going to start doing tv there and have Monster energy drink as a sponsor. Does Monster still sponsor WAR? Whats going on out there in Lima?

May 2nd, 2011, 3:08 pm #2

Bruiser has people helping them all based on a dead man's name. They have people who use equipment stolen from Dusty Dillenger. Monster Drinks is a new one for me. The tv shows are also on youtube and the production is so below standard you can't watch it. Bruiser is trying to make a name in Lima off all the hard work and success BT and Dusty and Ripper and everyone who put WAR wrestling on the map down there. I remember last year when they first ran UAW Hall. They needed people and I was approached for $200 to job to Mr. Hughes and then to Honky Tonk Man. I said no my loyalties are to WAR if I ever do a show in Lima it WILL BE FOR WAR not some second rate banana trying to con it's way into a city already established.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

May 2nd, 2011, 6:15 pm #3

Dude $200 bucks is nothing to sneeze @ in this
biz, but I commend you for your loyalty's Bro.

May 2nd, 2011, 6:39 pm #4

What is this I keep seeing about Bruiser Wrestling in Lima. I seen where they are going to start doing tv there and have Monster energy drink as a sponsor. Does Monster still sponsor WAR? Whats going on out there in Lima?
Tim found some marks to help him do the leg work to run some shows. They are doing everything they can to copy WAR. They are "christian" based wrestling shows according to Bruiser Jr. as they are doing them for charity but both charities have gotten next to nothing according to some.

May 2nd, 2011, 7:23 pm #5

I just want to throw a few things out there and I hope they get to where they need to. I'm not going to skirt around anything here, the time for tact has passed. There are a couple people who think they are in the wrestling business trying to discredit what I, and several people have built with time and hard work. Since they couldn't do that they decided to personally attack those involved. Sending anonymous letters to sponsors and other people, in hopes of destroying us on a personal level.
The only reason I can think that these sort of things are happening is because we, as a group did not allow them to play at our place, so to speak. They wanted in and we respected the business too much to just let anyone in. (unlike the group that is using them now)
I'm going to tell you a few things about those people. All facts that I believe are beyond contestation.
Playboy J, Joe or whatever he wants to call himself, and his father Jim, were both people I thought were my friends. So much so, that i sold Joe some video equipment before I moved to Hawaii in Feb. of 2010. I knew he didn't have the cash so I offered to let him pay me over time. As of this date, he has paid me not one single penny towards his debt. On top of that, he has "unfriended" me here on Facebook. I still have the message he sent me with a payment schedule. It is my belief he is using said equipment to produce and benefit from a t.v. show called Bruiser wrestling that airs on a local station, that coincidentally employees him. I wonder if they know that he uses unlicensed music and videos as part of that production.
As far as sending out the anonymous letters,I have no absolute proof, but I was able to read a copy of one sent to a sponsor. The styling seemed an awful lot like that of the fellow that writes for the weekly Entertainer paper. And that would be Jim Edwards, Deizel, or whatever you want to call him.
For waving the banner of Christ these 2 certainly don't act very Christian like. I'm not big on airing private stuff in a public forum but the stuff these guys are doing is ridiculous.
I sent an e-mail to the promoter of the organization, Tim, (Bruiser Jr.) letting him know what sort of things had been going on over this way, informing him that some of the things being put out by the representatives of his company had been turned over to an attorney and they constituted defamation.
Being the owner and promoter of Bruiser Wrestling, he ultimately is responsible for the actions of those acting on the behalf of him and his company.
In the end, there are plenty of fans to go around. I guess they just are not happy to be #2 in Lima.
I welcome any rebuttal from the interested parties. Put it right here so all can see. I'm guessing however they will not, there will just be some backhanded comment posted somewhere.

May 4th, 2011, 2:48 pm #6

No offense to WAR wrestling but whatever happened to "Competition is Good" you guys will just need to work harder not cry about it and at the end of the day let the best promotion win.

Dont call yourselve WAR and then puss out to a fight.

...I know you could say ""BUT WE MEAN WRESTLING AND RESPECT"" lol

May 4th, 2011, 3:21 pm #7

It's not that WAR is afraid of competition. It's more so that Bruiser is spreading lies, trying to cost WAR sponsors, and trying to confuse the fans. Competition would be, you run your shit, we run our shit, same city, different building, different day, you get your sponsors, we get our sponsors, and let the chips fall where they may.

What Bruiser is doing is so stereotypical of a shit promotion.

May 4th, 2011, 3:30 pm #8

Agree with the last poster. What Bruiser is doing is far from competition and I'm sure any reputable worker would be smart enough to stay away from their group.

May 4th, 2011, 8:21 pm #9

No offense to WAR wrestling but whatever happened to "Competition is Good" you guys will just need to work harder not cry about it and at the end of the day let the best promotion win.

Dont call yourselve WAR and then puss out to a fight.

...I know you could say ""BUT WE MEAN WRESTLING AND RESPECT"" lol
WAR draw 400-500 using good talent Bruiser draws 100 and letting marks be apart of the show

May 4th, 2011, 11:45 pm #10

dude needs to pay for his eqipment thats wrong. but war has to get over themselfes. its always us aganst the world and its getting old. all big tom does is comlain hes gonna leave the biz because noone is as good as him. competeing=asses in seats and $$ in pockets. if war is better than every one they shouldnt care about another fed.