BOUNCERFEST 2012!!!

BOUNCERFEST 2012!!!

Worker#3
Worker#3

August 3rd, 2012, 4:46 pm #1

This post isn't about his annual party I hear about, just how he took over RAW or RAPW and made the whole show completely about him and his half-trianed HBW guys. So many guys book a show and put themselves on top ALL the time when they shouldn't be. I also heard Angeldust was the heavyweight Champion, if that isn't a disgrace I don't know what is. Maybe for a second as a quick gimmick but to make the official face of your promotion a woman that ways 85 pounds is just plain stupid IMO. Is there anybody with enough guts to tell this guy to get off his high horse?

aftermath
aftermath

August 3rd, 2012, 10:24 pm #2

Wow, where do I start? First of all, bouncer never puts himself over. He does more jobs than anyone on the roster. He doesn't just put over the hbw guys, he puts over the people with the best attitudes and most respectful. Who ever this is is a pissed off former raw worker who hasn't been asked back because of your piss poor attitude and lack of respect. Bouncer is one of the most straight up booker/promotor in the biz. And also one of the coolest guys outside of the show as well. I'm sick of the salty workers and former raw workers that say he only puts over ytown guys and his friends, only books shit that gets himself over, and doesn't know what he's doing. That's complete bullshit. He takes suggestions from everyone and if they make sense he does it. It isn't raw anymore either, its rapw. Everything is differant and a lot better than it ever was before. New ring, new stage, new talent, new everything. And the angeldust being champ thing, she's not only in the top 3 females from ohio, she's in the top workers list too. She could out work most of the people in any fed, male and female. Instead of just being a dick and hating for no reason, come to a show and see if there really is a reason to talk trash. Until then, keep your opinions between yourself and the basement wall you sleep next to. I can't stand unwaranted hate

Bouncer
Bouncer

August 3rd, 2012, 11:01 pm #3

This post isn't about his annual party I hear about, just how he took over RAW or RAPW and made the whole show completely about him and his half-trianed HBW guys. So many guys book a show and put themselves on top ALL the time when they shouldn't be. I also heard Angeldust was the heavyweight Champion, if that isn't a disgrace I don't know what is. Maybe for a second as a quick gimmick but to make the official face of your promotion a woman that ways 85 pounds is just plain stupid IMO. Is there anybody with enough guts to tell this guy to get off his high horse?
Hmm.. Yet another person that i don't really feel like i need to explain myself too.. Granted i'm pretty sure who is running there trap. And, i could care a less.. I never make anything about me.. That applies to wrestling and real life.. If you truly know me. You know that.. As far as Angel Dust goes.. She deserves everything she gets.. She bust her ass and works hard as hell.. So, if your beef is with me.. Leave her name out of it.. Oh, and clever way to use "my annual party" name as the post name.. I guess that's all about me to huh?

August 3rd, 2012, 11:30 pm #4

Never been to bouncer fest but would love to go. When is it bouncer.
Plus he does everything for the fans, he is all around a great guy in and outside the biz. Quit hatin because you cant get booked for the event.

August 4th, 2012, 12:46 am #5

Hey my name is Jaime Starr. I steal money from RAPW then post on the indy board about Bouncer! I have no talent and couldnt wrestle my way out of a paper bag! Oh and im fat and smelllll really bad!

August 4th, 2012, 12:48 am #6

Hey my name is mike rayne.. i got to go to the WWE and sit backstage and be friends with John Cena... since i have been to wwe it only makes sense for me to be on top of RAPW! Even if im only over with the ugly ass ring rats cuz of my abs! Wait what.. i aint getting the belt?! I QUIT!

August 4th, 2012, 2:37 am #7

Is he booking all the "fakes" still? Bruiser Jr, Brazil Jr, Kamala Jr

August 4th, 2012, 5:57 am #8

I think you got the wrong group...no juniors here

August 4th, 2012, 6:02 am #9

hi my name is elroy,& im a deathmatch wrestler.....enough said mafuckaz!

August 4th, 2012, 3:23 pm #10

All the "Jr's" were from Oaks at MEWL....I dont necessarily go along with what some post here, but everyone is entitled to their opinion...I do hate that when someone does share their opinion..its always "a Jealous unbooked worker...." How bout you share ONLY your side/opinion instead of wasting words......I think it sounds much more credible....again, just MY opinion.